Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Here Are Four Previous Times The U.S. Has Stopped Immigrants From A Particular Group

3 posts in this topic

Here Are Four Previous Times The U.S. Has Stopped Immigrants From A Particular Group

posted Dec 9 2015 At The Sean Hannity Show

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump's call for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on" has certainly caught the attention of his political opponents. Trump’s call has been met by a chorus of outrage and hand wringing on both sides of the political aisle. The White House has gone as far as to say it "disqualifies him from serving as president."

But is the idea as novel as many would like you to believe?

Read the whole post here :

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-immigration-487258/here-are-four-previous-times-the-14188916/#ixzz3tqHkMT00

Thank you CSB for that story.

I believe its time to stop the flow of refugees once and for all. 

As a side note to this story, there was a guest who called into a local radio show in Dallas the other day.  The caller said he had been contacted by an agency who secures housing for "refugees" in the DFW area. The agency was trying to find housing for 200 people. The caller said, in order to secure housing with my company the refugees would need to meet certain criteria. They must have a job and be able to meet certain financial requirements.

The agency told him that is not a problem. The refugees will all have jobs paying 9 dollars an hour and are subsidized at 1400 per person per month. So a family of 4 is getting $5600 monthly in aid from the government!

Are you kidding me? Its time to slam the refugee door. And we wonder why we are 18 trillion dollars in debt.

I know Hanitty was heated while talking about this. During an interview today he practically told the woman to stfu and get facts straight. And had to remind the lady of history and told her that we have done that very thing a few times before. Hell even ol Jimmy Carter did it. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.