Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Interesting - The Planned Parenthood Shooter

4 posts in this topic

Was in court just now and said he doesn't want to undergo Psychological Evaluation - He doesn't want Psychotropic Drugs - "He doesn't want them to do to him like the Batman Guy" - (Something to this effect) This was on live television, I wonder what is going to come out of this.

If you find the video footage before me, go ahead and post it.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Was in court just now and said he doesn't want to undergo Psychological Evaluation - He doesn't want Psychotropic Drugs - "He doesn't want them to do to him like they did the Batman Guy" - (Something to this effect) This was on live television, I wonder what is going to come out of this.

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Was in court just now and said he doesn't want to undergo Psychological Evaluation - He doesn't want Psychotropic Drugs - "He doesn't want them to do to him like the Batman Guy" - (Something to this effect) This was on live television, I wonder what is going to come out of this.

Here is a interesting link .

http://gazette.com/live-coverage-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-outburst-in-court-im-guilty/article/1565279

Wow this guy is pro life good for him ! I just wish he would have taken up a picket sign instead of a gun .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.