Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Protesters Block Downtown Chicago Streets and Call on Mayor Rahm Emanuel to Resign

9 posts in this topic

I won't be posting much today, but I found this.

Protesters Block Downtown Chicago Streets and Call on Mayor Rahm Emanuel to Resign

http://risenews.net/2015/12/protesters-block-downtown-chicago-streets-and-call-on-mayor-rahm-emanuel-to-resign/

Read the rest of the article in the link above, and check out the  Live video. It is not working for me ATM.

December 9, 2015 - Michele Gorman - Posted with permission from Newsweek

-

As controversy swirls over high profile police killings in the city, hundreds of protesters blocked streets in downtown Chicago on Wednesday as part of a citywide walkout to demand Mayor Rahm Emanuel resign from his position.

Hours earlier, Emanuel had publicly apologized for the 2014 police-involved shooting death of  Laquan McDonald, a 17-year-old black city resident, and pledged to fix the broken Chicago police practices.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

22 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I won't be posting much today, but I found this.

http://risenews.net/2015/12/protesters-block-downtown-chicago-streets-and-call-on-mayor-rahm-emanuel-to-resign/

Read the rest of the article in the link above, and check out the  Live video. It is not working for me ATM.

December 9, 2015 - Michele Gorman - Posted with permission from Newsweek

-

As controversy swirls over high profile police killings in the city, hundreds of protesters blocked streets in downtown Chicago on Wednesday as part of a citywide walkout to demand Mayor Rahm Emanuel resign from his position.

Hours earlier, Emanuel had publicly apologized for the 2014 police-involved shooting death of  Laquan McDonald, a 17-year-old black city resident, and pledged to fix the broken Chicago police practices.

This is just beautiful! Liberals turning on one of their fearless leaders of political correctness! HAHAHAHA!? Finally the only thing I can agree with these idiots about.

1 person likes this

Oh geez,
Chicago is a bloody mess but will getting rid of him fix it?
Will Black Lives begin to Matter to other black people?
Will the numbers of violent crimes go down?

They demanded the police chief of Ferguson resign.
He did and then, right after, they shot two police officers.
:unsure:

49 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Oh geez,
Chicago is a bloody mess but will getting rid of him fix it?
Will Black Lives begin to Matter to other black people?
Will the numbers of violent crimes go down?

They demanded the police chief of Ferguson resign.
He did and then, right after, they shot two police officers.
:unsure:

Unfortunately no it won't. The damage has been done in that city. The only way they can fix it is if the blacks stop demanding for other people to resign because they said something that supposedly was deemed offensive and their feelings got hurt. And if they say enough is enough and start being a community again and become involved in their children's lives. But I feel that is wishful thinking there's been too many generations in the welfare programs and with the lack of trade programs or the fact that society have placed college over a useful trade. I just don't see them making it much more than a nicer Detroit.

5 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Unfortunately no it won't. The damage has been done in that city. The only way they can fix it is if the blacks stop demanding for other people to resign because they said something that supposedly was deemed offensive and their feelings got hurt. And if they say enough is enough and start being a community again and become involved in their children's lives. But I feel that is wishful thinking there's been too many generations in the welfare programs and with the lack of trade programs or the fact that society have placed college over a useful trade. I just don't see them making it much more than a nicer Detroit.

I agree.
Generational welfare has destroyed their sense of personal responsibility. 
That's something that can't be handed to them. They have to learn it on their own.
Catering to their every little whine and whim only prolongs the learning process.
In truth, I'm sick of hearing excuses. They do have opportunities in the cities.
Maybe if they stopped beating and killing people their lives would be better.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, CGK said:

Ive been reading about this all day long. All I can do is laugh. Obamma's good buddy Rahm is going to get his...and its about time!

Oh look at what was filed today!

Short Description:  CHICAGO MAYOR RECALL ELECTION

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=4356&GAID=13&DocTypeID=HB&LegId=93058&SessionID=88&GA=99

I am seeing more and more people learning about Treason Charges, Recalls, Jury Nullification. Haha - We the People are going to have them on the run if this keeps up.

That's the spirit people take back America now!

Let's get some good ole' George S. Patton mentality going on.

A battle is not won by dying for your country,  It is won by making the other sorry son-of-a-***** die for his country.

I'm sure you're all wondering whether you'll chicken out under fire, don't worry about it.  I'm sure you will all do your duty. 

The muslims are the enemy: wade into them, spill their blood, shoot them in the belly. 

When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that once before was your best friends face: You'll know what to do!

We don't care what the government is going to do to us, we are worried what we are going to do to them!

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.