Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Inventions

3 posts in this topic

Some are cool, some are creepy spy devices, none are particularly exceptional, but good for ideas:

Edited by Challenger

3 hours ago, Challenger said:

Some are cool, some are creepy spy devices, none are particularly exceptional, but good for ideas:

The snap power charger is ingenious! In fact I just ordered them after watching the vid!? I'm gonna look into the solar cooker that looks like that has lots of potential especially for camping. The others I could live without. The one invention that I feel could benefit people the most in the future is 3d printing. They've come down in price in recent years. Thanks for the video ?

Just now, Quick1966 said:

The snap power charger is ingenious! In fact I just ordered them after watching the vid!? I'm gonna look into the solar cooker that looks like that has lots of potential especially for camping. The others I could live without. The one invention that I feel could benefit people the most in the future is 3d printing. They've come down in price in recent years. Thanks for the video ?

Glad you liked it. I put the solar cooker on my Amazon wish list. Yeah, the power charger is another good one, and the one that charges USB with a modified electrical outlet plate.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.