Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
toast

Who thinks this NASA footage is real?

9 posts in this topic

I'm Just curious how many folks think that this is real footage from outer space.

A better question might be "Who thinks?"

What is the definition of "outer space" as that appears to be from the Solar system not "outer space".

Second, why wouldn’t it be?

Astronomers have been viewing Saturn for hundreds of years. Ancient peoples knew of the visible planets for thousands of years, they often associated them with the "gods" because of all the stars in the sky they moved differently in comparison which made them "stand out" compared to the rest.

I'm not really a big fan of NASA because they are NSA,(because of the satellites used to spy on other nations which is under the NSA umbrella and NASA is a division of the NSA)  but that said many other nations exist beyond the USA and US space agencies which also have space probes, satellites, space stations (such as the Chinese one which never gets mentioned in the USA for some reason) which also show planets, moons, comets, the Sun, etc.

It is my opinion (after "thinking" - Yes Doc it is a problem with many) that NASA will edit, massage and manipulate "evidence" in such a manner that it fits their main agenda. So some video or images may in fact be 100% correct and authentic whilst others are fiddled with.  A white-lie is still a lie and the intent is still to mislead and misinform.  Therefore, I would question all of their evidence and proof.

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

85% Real

15% CGI

:hug:

It's OK.... you'll come around eventually.   The flat motionless underwater Earth isn't going anywhere, take as much time as you need.   They'll make many more.

:IGly6RW:

Where is Santa and his super cool reindeer? C'mon NASA get into the Saturnalia spirit.

9 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

A better question might be "Who thinks?"

What is the definition of "outer space" as that appears to be from the Solar system not "outer space".

Second, why wouldn’t it be?

Astronomers have been viewing Saturn for hundreds of years. Ancient peoples knew of the visible planets for thousands of years, they often associated them with the "gods" because of all the stars in the sky they moved differently in comparison which made them "stand out" compared to the rest.

I'm not really a big fan of NASA because they are NSA,(because of the satellites used to spy on other nations which is under the NSA umbrella and NASA is a division of the NSA)  but that said many other nations exist beyond the USA and US space agencies which also have space probes, satellites, space stations (such as the Chinese one which never gets mentioned in the USA for some reason) which also show planets, moons, comets, the Sun, etc.

They have been viewing spots of light in the sky. This doesn't mean they are actual globe planets you can land on. Hell we don't even know truly how big or small they are.

This footage to me looks completely bogus and fake. Let's take the footage of saturn for example. In one scene we are watching saturn and the camera is completely motionless. So the gravity of saturn wasn't pulling the satellite in? It was able to stop all motion and hold completely still. Furthermore how were the video images transmitted back to earth, and who was controlling these satellites way out in the deep of space?

Also to your point about other countries space agencies. You can't truly tell me for sure that they aren't secretly being controlled by our own NASA.

Edited by toast

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.