Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Marijuana Infused Candy Recall

3 posts in this topic

Is nothing sacred? Now they are putting poison on the Pot. (lol)

This just might be a first.. A Marijuana candy recall!

A major marijuana-infused manufacturing facility issued a voluntary recall because of potentially unsafe pesticide residues in some product samples. EPMM Colorado, which does business as EdiPure, said the recall affects 35,000 units of about 23 different gummy and hard candy marijuana products.

Recalled products include a variety of infused candy products. Contaminated hash oil was used to produce the EdiPure candies, some of which tested positive for one or more of the following pesticides that the Colorado Department of Agriculture has determined cannot be used legally on marijuana in Colorado: Myclobutanil, Avermectin, Spiromefesin, Etoxazole, and Imidacloprid,” a press release from the Denver Department of Environmental Health said.

More:

http://kdvr.com/2015/12/08/marijuana-infused-candy-recalled-due-to-potentially-unsafe-pesticides/

"EdiPure™ is wonderful product! Not only does the candy taste great and visually appealing but, the dosage is spot on! The 10mg is the perfect dosage for someone that is just starting to eat Medical Marijuana. EdiPure™ also comes in 25mg this is great for Patients with a higher tolerance level. We by far sell more EdiPure™ than any other edible on the shelf. I have never had a problem with the company, my orders are always correct and on time. Jeremy has always been attentive and friendly. In conclusion I would have a hard saying anything negative EdiPure™." -Allie, AMS

https://www.leafly.com/edipure

What's next, e.coli?? A recall of pot products is pretty damn funny.....if pot was legal in my state I'd be laughing uncontrollably. :yShVbSg:

Sheesh! You would think they could get the few legal growers of weed to go non-GMO, wouldn't you? I mean, is the profit margin not enough guys? The public can't grow it's own.. wait.. an attempt to kill off those on "medical" marijuana? All those with chronic, often fatal diseases, a burden on Obamacare? Wouldn't surprise me a BIT!

:akomjiis:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.