Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Gohmert: It’s Time for the President to Acknowledge Radical Islam is a Problem

9 posts in this topic

Published on Dec 3, 2015

Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-01) spoke to Stuart Varney on The Fox Business Network about the comments made by President Obama regarding the tragic shooting in San Bernardino, CA yesterday. He stated, "“That just galls me to no end – while people are being killed in San Bernardino, the president is out there pushing his gun control agenda." And added, "“How about instead if the president does his job – to protect Americans from all enemies foreign and domestic, and gets his head out of the hole [or wherever it is] and acknowledge that radical Islam is a problem …”

1 person likes this

Effective January 1, Texas allows open carry. Current license good for both open and concealed.

Yee Haw !!!!!

:jimcarey:

35 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Effective January 1, Texas allows open carry. Current license good for both open and concealed.

Yee Haw !!!!!

I don't understand why you need a license for open carry.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Yee Haw !!!!!

Only problem is a lot of private university and business are nor allowing guns on their property. The should model Israel. All teachers should be able to carry in schools. Hell I've seen pictures of teachers with rifles slung over their shoulders.

24 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Only problem is a lot of private university and business are nor allowing guns on their property. The should model Israel. All teachers should be able to carry in schools. Hell I've seen pictures of teachers with rifles slung over their shoulders.

The liberals here would start crying if they saw that. 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think liberals should cry more. Maybe then they'll become balanced and rational.

:tomcruise:

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

When the SHTF liberals will start crying, conservatives were right all along..

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

5 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

When the SHTF liberals will start crying, conservatives were right all along..

5 hours ago, Challenger said:

I think liberals should cry more. Maybe then they'll become balanced and rational.

:tomcruise:

http://www.use.com/images/s_5/2015_12_09_18_c7dedf42975ad0aa5a83_1.jpg?is=true&ps=true but still not good enough according to the Jews (needs to be 3 Jewish Fronts)

"There should be an alternative to Right and Left that taps into the riches of Judaism and Jewish history."

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Left-Right-and-wrong-Solzhenitsyn-and-Jewish-politics-336604

Edited by rbear
+ ll

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.