Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Cinnamon just called me

16 posts in this topic

Apparently her hot dog is out of control.........  Im like what? so i went to ask her.... and she is all: ait jumped out of her hand and down her top....... nuff said hahaha

Just now, Cinnamon said:

That's NOT what happened! The cheese got a lil outta control, that's IT! :tongue:

oh god it just gets worse.

CINNAMON IS IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE SUSPECT HOTDOG. HE IS 6 INCHES LONG WEARING A WHITE BUN.

And here I was putting cinnamon in my cheesecake base all these years. Must be because I am from the Southern hemisphere and everything is backwards down here. Though the Maori have always suggested we are the northern hemisphere, but they didn't invent cheese cake or electric ovens so they don't have the international street cred others do.

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Cinnamon, did you know that I use you daily to control my blood sugar levels? lol.

I didn't know that works. High blood sugars or low ones?

18 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Cinnamon, did you know that I use you daily to control my blood sugar levels? lol.

I have many uses. :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I didn't know that works. High blood sugars or low ones?

Lowers blood sugar. Also use Bitter Melon Tea with a twist of lemon. Sweeten with stevia if you need to. Also can be taken as supplements if you don't want to take the time to make the tea. I make a bottle of it; chill it, and sip it throughout the day along with taking the supplements. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.