Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Flake Channels ‘The Force’ to Fight Government Waste

6 posts in this topic

Flake Channels ‘The Force’ to Fight Government Waste

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/flake-channels-the-force-to-fight-government-waste/

He released it for FREE - Here is the link to the 286 page PDF file - http://www.flake.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/03714fa3-e01d-46a1-9c19-299533056741/wastebook---the-farce-awakens.pdf

-

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., is continuing his fight against government waste, continuing a crusade former Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., started, but with his own flare. Flake released “Wastebook: The Farce Awakens” Tuesday, along with a mock movie poster inspired by “Star Wars” that shows him and Coburn wielding lightsabers, surrounded by some cartoon representations of government waste.

<snip>

"Some examples of wasteful spending include a study to train monkeys to run on the treadmill, a study of college students’ pizza addiction, a study about how koozies keep beers cold (which was primarily focused on studying a weather phenomenon), a program to teach robots how to play jazz and a grant that was partially used to design a life-size “Pac-Man” game."

1 person likes this

I'm for more Greendalenian projects, such as "Life Sized Pac-Man". o.o

The cover art is awesome, though.

If it's fully illustrated, I would concider owning a book that had a sheep floating through space with a fish bowl on it's head while a pig was winking at me.

o.o That's a real description of the cover art. Those things take place. 

Before we tighten up education, though, because really, how much does a pizza addiction study cost? 35 thousand dollars?

Piss change to wastes in the defense dept. just so guys can make bigger sales.

Find the depts. that are costing the most, first, and see if ya can't trim something off that $666 trillion dollar defense budget.

Maybe cut Isis. I bet it costs atleast a few million to run ISIS.

I hear the russians are even willing to do it no charge to us. And honestly, that seems like a win-win.

Let them spend the cash, and we can go back to nation building, as in, our own o.o

Others too, ofcourse. Imagine Twiwan day one after the US is like, "nah, we're good", but take the wag the dog budget, and put it back into infrastructor, because you don't need to keep the population scared to stay in power like you did in the 1900s.

This is the modern media age. Everything is under a camera, and all of em have zooooooooom! So, instead of trying to continue a society based on an age of fear. Of Sith, why not, and this is gonna be shocking as it is awe(inspir)ing, why not let go of your hate and anger.

We'll keep the lines up, I get all that. But no more wag the dog, steal a liberity here and there while calling it an issue or rights, and just relax.

If at 28% approval we're not going to toss ya out, one of two things are happening here, either a) no one cares or b) people get that mistakes happen. Even tradgetic, terrible ones.

Weither whatever collume, there is a generation waiting to be lifted up, not sat down.

It's time to lift, Luke. There's not even a 'do not' opition at this point in the show.

/bows out shillingly. Stage right. Also, oppressed victim of things people say on message boards? O.o *Ghostlights* e.e >.> And for the record, yes, I'm feeling a bit better, and the well wishes are like the Force and prayer, invisiable. It's a way for your soul to realize people desire you in best healths, and that actually inspires the spirit to heal. Two or more gather in my name and ask for something, then I'm with them, if I remember my promise right. ^.~ <~~ WINKING PIG EMOTE NOW!

1 person likes this

He should start with the pentagon...billions of taxpayer dollars flushed down the toilet. With the savings they could easily fund more stink tanks where monkeys on a treadmill are also known as employees.

It really is ridiculously out of control.

Taxpayers Have Now Spent $3.5 Million to Find Out Why Lesbians Are Obese

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has now spent over $3.5 million to determine why the majority of lesbians are obese.

The project, now entering its fifth year, received another grant worth $658,485 this summer. The total funding for the research is now $3,531,925. Funding has more than doubled since the study was first revealed in 2013.

Since, the study that is examining why three-quarters of lesbians are obese, but gay men are not, has survived sequester cuts, and continues to produce results such as the discovery that gay men have a “greater desire for toned muscles” than straight men.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/taxpayers-have-now-spent-3-5-million-to-find-out-why-lesbians-are-obese/

:jmpndlms:

1 person likes this

That's a good find, its funny - hahha smh - But Oh this kind of stuff pisses me off.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Ran Paul "we paid 45 mil for a gas station in afghanistan","we paid 40 mil to have cricket league broadcasted in pakistan","we even spent 800 tho to see effects of mice on cocaine"

Thats alot of money we could of saved.The stans that own the bodegas here can pay for their gastation home.why do i have to pay fpr a cricket league that wont even be broadcasted in the u.s.And those mice simple,they gunna be jacked up,run on wheel til their lil hearts explode.wheres my 1 million dollar check U.S Gov???il be waiting

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.