Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Severed Pig Head Found Outside Mosque

10 posts in this topic

I have a funny feeling this is only the beginning of pork throwing parties.

Caretaker Finds Severed Pig's Head Outside Philly Mosque

A gruesome discovery outside a North Philadelphia mosque has sparked a police and FBI investigation.  Nabil Khalil, the manager of the Al Aqsa Islamic Society told police he found the bloody, severed head of a pig outside the mosque around 6 a.m. Monday when he showed up to set up for morning prayer services.

"I don't know if they want to treat us like pigs or we look like pigs or act like pigs," he said.

More:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Pigs-Head-Caretaker-Mosque-Philadelphia--360849521.html

1 person likes this

Was the pickup truck waving a Confederate Flag too?

A spokesman for the Al-Aqsa Islamic Society said surveillance cameras captured video of a red pickup truck that drove by the building twice Sunday night; during its second pass, an item was seen thrown out of the vehicle’s window and landing at the door of the mosque. Philadelphia police told The Washington Post that the object was thrown from the passenger side of the truck, and that the vehicle’s occupants are not visible in the video footage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/12/08/severed-pigs-head-thrown-at-philadelphia-mosque-door/

So we cut off pig heads and they cut off human heads?

Both make strong statements!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

3 minutes ago, CGK said:

I have a funny feeling this is only the beginning of pork throwing parties.

Caretaker Finds Severed Pig's Head Outside Philly Mosque

A gruesome discovery outside a North Philadelphia mosque has sparked a police and FBI investigation.  Nabil Khalil, the manager of the Al Aqsa Islamic Society told police he found the bloody, severed head of a pig outside the mosque around 6 a.m. Monday when he showed up to set up for morning prayer services.

"I don't know if they want to treat us like pigs or we look like pigs or act like pigs," he said.

More:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Pigs-Head-Caretaker-Mosque-Philadelphia--360849521.html

Lol! No your neighbors are just giving you a reminder to let you know not to f*** up in New England!

But does anyone know if there's large numbers of them in that area? They seem to be everywhere in Cali!

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

So we cut off pig heads and they cut off human heads?

:balpk:

Yep, that's how they roll. I wonder who they got to clean up the mess? They probably had to call in a cleaning service because no Allah fearing Muslim could touch the thing.

Wait a minute..I have an great idea for a new business. I'm going to create a pork clean up company called Non-Halal Haulers. Think I should start a go fund me page?

:qFbfZwK:

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, Justmyopinion said:

Lol i find that little prank quite amusing. I wonder if throwing bacon would get the same effect.

Let's not get carried away, son. Nobody should be wasting precious bacon. :biggrin:

They left a voicemail for the mosque too.

"I hope you people are happy about what you did in Paris," the man said. "I'd just like to state for the record that Allah is a piece of pork s***."

Awwww, poor persecuted people. Maybe they should have stayed in their home country but then there wouldn't be Christians to blow up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.