Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Remember December it comes after November

19 posts in this topic

Remember December it comes after November! <---- the key thing i keep getting upon sessions i do lately.

Specific Ether Pulling, Thought i would try out a new method of remote viewing. Below is what i dig into a state and pull requests for specific info. Please note: untested! not sure of success rate.

First Session Based Around a possible shooting/event!

Mall.....Colorado....7-8/time/.....December/January.....more than 1 individual in one case.

Second impression that seems seperate. Strong connection with trains and a case, no bang. possible confrontation.

Second Session Based around whitehouse!

ISIS....Arrest....someone from whitehouse in cuffs.

Randoms that popped into my head!

river/waterfall/thought:Niagra - Boat

EL....L....ELL....L.....- Unsure of a repeated word Pronounced ell over and over

Bear....Sway.....Shield

See below for the more important one!

And im going to regret posting this one. i hate to attach dates and all but better safe than sorry.

23/12/ looking at statue of liberty. explosion inside the city it peaks out above buildings with a backdrop of taller buildings. Not a nuke. Much smaller. News broadcast covered an attack on america. (impression was terrorists or rogue element) date was 23/12.. No mention of the city. so it could be other places too.

^^ this was a strange one. I get some of my most detailed sessions when submerged in water/ thats where this one came from. (session i did this was the 2nd of december, i've been trying to decide if i should post it or not. I dont like to cause panic. If its wrong i wont post any more. Dont want to generate fear etc seen tards do that over and over)

57 minutes ago, CGK said:

Shep, did you see my dream thread? I got the December 23 date last night. Hummmm

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/5634-the-dream-thread/

Hmm. Just read what you put. Thats strange. Not sure if it fits with mine though although i guess it might.

Using what i saw and what you said would maybe suggest that texas...launched an attack on new york? or elsewhere? leading to them taking the flags in outrage... nah that cant be right!

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

And im going to regret posting this one. i hate to attach dates and all but better safe than sorry.

23/12/ looking at statue of liberty. explosion inside the city it peaks out above buildings with a backdrop of taller buildings. Not a nuke. Much smaller. News broadcast covered an attack on america. (impression was terrorists or rogue element) date was 23/12.. No mention of the city. so it could be other places too.

^^ this was a strange one. I get some of my most detailed sessions when submerged in water/ thats where this one came from. (session i did this was the 2nd of december, i've been trying to decide if i should post it or not. I dont like to cause panic. If its wrong i wont post any more. Dont want to generate fear etc seen tards do that over and over)

I wouldn't worry about panic or fear with this crowd. We ALL know it's coming and won't be caught unawares like in 2001.

Have you taken Gerald O'Donnell's course?

http://probablefuture.com/

I just wish that I knew how to do these things.  I tried listening the music YourMom2 recommended but I just sit there with my eyes closed and enjoy it but nothing out of the ordinary.

3 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I just wish that I knew how to do these things.  I tried listening the music YourMom2 recommended but I just sit there with my eyes closed and enjoy it but nothing out of the ordinary.

Find away for YOU to meditate.sliw ur breathing and try to let everything go!!crazy stuff will start goin thru ur head.do it more often and see where YOU go!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

Relax every muscle in your body first. You do this from the feet up. First you stretch out with your senses and feel your right foot, you command it to relax and mentally imagine it relaxing and feel it happening at the same time. This is very old method of revelation many people use to get to sleep. You start with you right foot and "turn it off" then swap to your left foot and work you way up both legs until you have reached the waist. Then you do you hands and arms, lower back stomach diaphragm ribs lungs shoulders neck scalp and face and eyes (don't forget the eyes, a lot of tension is carried in people's eyes these days).

What you are doing is "turning off" your senses to these parts of your body until your senses only comprise of your mind. Imagine it like turning off all the other processes of your computer to obtain more processing power to one individual process.

Once you have done this all you do is concentrate on one thing (some people do this from the outright, but they are usually adepts)which should be your breathing, in and out and feel the energies of the universe as your body splits O2 and releases CO2, energy coming in with each breath and energy being released with each breath.

Once you have mastered this then you can proceed with higher processes. If you devote your entire processing power to own thing only, things can happen. Mediation is clearing the mind of all things but staying conscious. You can devote your mind to one thing and examine it in detail. When I mediate I can see 360 around me even though my eyes are closed. This is my mind "reading" the electromagnetic fields around us. When you devote the processing power of your mind to a few processes it can do them very well.

There are many many mediations with specific purposes.

One I was taught at the start was examining your thought stream, or stream of thoughts. You imagine yourself (after the whole relaxation process) being at the bottom of a pool in a bubble, Then you imagine/visualise the size of the pool doubling and doubling until you can't hold the size of it in your mind (the ocean rather than a pool works well). At this point you are in a light trance. When you have a thought you put it in a bubble of it's own and let it float away. You keep doing this. In this way you can examine your conscious thought processes as they occur. It opens a few doors for some people as to why they do what they do and what influences or drives them the most.

Any mediation starts with clearing the mind and relaxing the body. Some people use music as cues to train themselves to get to the light trace stage but there are many methods and they all work if you invest your belief in them to work. There are somethings which can't be done unless you believe they can be done, one of the reasons why sceptics handicap themselves and can never fully explore reality.

If you can devote your entire thought process to just one thing you can alter reality, not just your personal reality either. What is the hardest for most people is overcoming their false beliefs and inhibition centre which tells them such things can't be done. While a person believes this they cannot be done.

We are all magicians and wizards if we want to embrace that facet of ourselves. If you meet people who have altered reality under extreme circumstances (often life or death) they will tell you they didn't believe it couldn't be done, they just knew they had to do it. They were able to suspend their disbelief and engage their will under focus while mentally approaching the breaking wave of reality, or Quantum Barrier if you like, and interface with reality as it is occurring and alter it to their desires.

People often find this too much of a mental stretch at once. It is too bigger mental jump..until you show them they are already altering reality on a moment by moment basis already with their mind. When you pick up an object you do so with your mind. It is your mind which controls your body and you have no conscious awareness of how this is done yet you do anyway. It is you mind which moves your finger and because you know you can do this it does not breach your inhibition centres as something which can't be done. If you were subject to a deep hypnotic suggestion that you could not move your finger you would not be able to. What your inner mind/subconscious mind believes to be true or able to be done can be done, and vice versa.

I have spent a bit of time over the years trying to get people to engage their natural abilities they don't use. Overcoming their preprogrammed disbelief is the hardest part. If you have read up on occultist practises you will see they use elaborate rituals to do this. The more elaborate (or bloody to be frank) the ritual the higher the chance of "unlocking" them. All they are really doing is creating by use of a ritual the idea they can do what they have been able to do all along but were lead to believe they could not.

If you want to examine this start with a PSI wheel or spoon bending as that shouldn't get you in trouble.

Altering reality at will in this reality is one of our natural abilities. It has been concealed from the masses so a few could take advantage over the rest of us and set themselves up as an Elite who gets what they want without any resistance from us. I would like to level the playing field.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Rothbard said:

It takes some practice in letting go of what you perceive as "reality." Deep breathing is excellent and I've also used visualization such as stepping into an elevator and descending though the floors. When you get to the "ground" floor the elevator door opens into a small room and seated on a bench is your spirit guide. You sit down for a chat......

If I remember correctly, I got the elevator scenario from Gerald O"Donnell mentioned earlier. There are hundreds of tricks that allow your brain to step aside and literally get out of the way of your open heart.

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

It takes some practice in letting go of what you perceive as "reality." Deep breathing is excellent and I've also used visualization such as stepping into an elevator and descending though the floors. When you get to the "ground" floor the elevator door opens into a small room and seated on a bench is your spirit guide. You sit down for a chat......

If I remember correctly, I got the elevator scenario from Gerald O"Donnell mentioned earlier. There are hundreds of tricks that allow your brain to step aside and literally get out of the way of your open heart.

Once you get good enough you can just clear your mind in a snap. I can close my eyes and within 10 seconds my mind is blank. Breathe in, Breathe out! instant nirvana!

Edit: oh and i'll mention this if you have a phone. switch it off, keep it away from you. Same with wireless internet switch it off. I find it fills me with noise. noise i dont like. What i mean by this is. Once you reach a certain state you become aware of vibrations soo much more and they hum within you. I can feel cars driving past my house when i do it. I know where they are. But none of this compares to the noise from wireless. It very uncomfortable! i usually last several seconds if i enter that state with wireless on. I just have to get out.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Once you get good enough you can just clear your mind in a snap. I can close my eyes and within 10 seconds my mind is blank. Breathe in, Breathe out! instant nirvana!

You da man! Forget the NWO, let's bring in nirvana, baby! Totally excellent adventure even without Bill and Ted.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.