Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

White House says Trump comments disqualify him from presidency.

17 posts in this topic

They are pulling out all the stops out now! No one can Stump the Trump - LOL

http://i.imgur.com/BoMpbTn.jpg

WH Spox: Trump’s Muslim Ban 'Disqualifies Him' From Presidency (VIDEO)

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/white-house-trump-muslims

-

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s call to ban all Muslim immigrants from entering the US “disqualifies him from serving as president” during Tuesday’s press briefing.

"The first thing that a president does when he or she takes the oath of office is swear an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States," he told reporters. "And the fact is that what Donald Trump said yesterday disqualifies him from being president. And for Republican candidates to stand by their pledge to support Mr. Trump, that in and of itself is disqualifying."

Trump released a statement on Monday calling for "a total and complete shutdown" of Muslims immigrating to the U.S. until "our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." His remarks were widely condemned by Democratic and Republican leaders alike.

Hey, Josh, you might want to READ the constitution and the oath to defend it.

Oath of Office for President of the United States

• US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
  • Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

http://www.presidentsusa.net/oathofoffice.html

Article IV

Section 4.

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleiv

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Hey, Josh, you might want to READ the constitution and the oath to defend it.

Oath of Office for President of the United States

• US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
  • Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

http://www.presidentsusa.net/oathofoffice.html

Article IV

Section 4.

The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleiv

Hey now! You know you sound like one of those patriot/constitutionalist! Shame on you looking up the law that's really there and possibly making them catch a glimpse of it. Now be a good citizen and turn yourself in to the nearest reeducation center for a free cell phone and approved gmo food!?

3 people like this

Constitutionalists are terrorists in our gov.eyes!!thats fluckin crazy and every American should realize some flucked up shnit is going down if someone who believes in the Constitution is a terrorist or enemy of the gov.!!So if you obey the laws and want people to obey these laws you are a terrorists.(they are more than laws,they are a guide to be a free country.Which we are not)

2 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Constitutionalists are terrorists in our gov.eyes!!thats fluckin crazy and every American should realize some flucked up shnit is going down if someone who believes in the Constitution is a terrorist or enemy of the gov.!!So if you obey the laws and want people to obey these laws you are a terrorists.(they are more than laws,they are a guide to be a free country.Which we are not)

The Left and Shills are out in full force today, trying to compare Trump to Hitler. HAHHAAH

Keep giving aid and comfort to the terrorists who want to kill us..Those fools on the hill don't care about the Constitution!

Article III section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

If Trump is disqualified for that plan then what should be done to obummer cuz he withdraws from the constitution as opposed to adhering to it. Trump is trying to make America safe from a known threat not aiding them like some

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, CGK said:

Keep giving aid and comfort to the terrorists who want to kill us..Those fools on the hill don't care about the Constitution!

Article III section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Where are we going to get two "honest" witnesses from?

And besides, Congress would never convict him anyways.

This idiot Josh Earnest has no idea what the hell he's talking about along with all the other morons who keep saying what Trump wants to do is unconstitutional.

Allowing people to immigrate to the United States has zero, zip, zilch to do with the constitution.

There's no amendment in the bill of rights that says anyone from any country has a right to enter the US illegally or legally.

This is NOT a constitutional issue at all whatsoever. And yes, what he's proposing like it or hate it is already legal. I've provided a link in my last comment referencing said law.

Edited by Mr. Anonymous

Is that legal?

You cannot attempt to sway the opinion of the public in negative regards to political candidates while being the ruling party. That would be like the UK government disqualifying US political candidates because they didn't like them or their policies. There is no way the USA would allow that, but they allow the current government to attempt to sway public opinion of potential candidates...that is using your current power in a bias way in influence a future election, I would have thought that would be totally illegal and a misuse of power in a democracy. Attempting to fix elections is illegal in democracies.

Edited by Guitar Doc

Camacho/Bischoff 2016 

When you take a preseident that knows he doesn't know anything, add a VP that is so entertaining people literally stop shooting themselves and others, you got a golden ticket. And honestly they can't do worse. But yes, this election will go through. It seems they want to have Hillary/Sanders beat Trump/Cruz, so Girl Power! or something. But Can you honestly tell me Hillary stands any chance in a debate against this man?

Plus watching that evil soul of that inhabits Hillary's flesh losing to a black guy, twice over, would be personally entertaining for my old, ***** ass.

Who cares about what Berine Sanders thinks about communism, when Eric Bishchoff took a 15 million dollar company that was losing millions, and turned it into a 350 million dollar company with the highest ratings on cable tv, ever o.o Ever o.o

And this way our nWo spokesmen are honest with the people on who's really in charge >.> 

If the President and his Secretary of State won't send in the Marines to protect an American ambassador under attack, then how are those two not traitors?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.