Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

I WOUNDER IF OBAMA KNOWS ABOUT THIS LAW : Up Dated

16 posts in this topic

As I was in Law school in the 70s I read about this law and for all these years I could not remember where to find it . Yesterday I remembered it and I found it, now I am sharing it with you . CSB   Islam and Sharia Law have been considered as crimes agents humanity for hundreds of years .

I WOUNDER IF OBAMA KNOWS ABOUT THIS LAW

Islam, by law, is prohibited from US immigration!

The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws
relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States.
That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains
in effect today. Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in
Chapter 2 Section 212, is the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by “force, violence, or other unconstitutional means.” This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States, but this law is being ignored by the White House. Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic. All Muslims who attest that
the Koran is their life’s guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government. Now the political correct crowd would say that
Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion.

Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who
are affiliated with any “organization” that advocates the overthrow
of our government are prohibited.

Islam, by law, is prohibited from US immigration

Here is a good read on this law and it will also lead you to the law past in 1952 . 

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/off-topic/53275-islam-law-prohibited-us-immigration.html

Edited by CSB
Spell check .
4 people like this

Whether he or anyone in government knows the law or not, they don't care. They have no intention of obeying the constitution, and this makes them all guilty of treason.

1 person likes this

Thanks for that CSB. Had to forward that to a lib acquaintance of mine to shut them up. Haha. 

Arabs, along with other select sects, weren't allowed entry until 1965. The treason has been going on for quite some time.

Thank You CSB...Very Interesting!

Immigration and Nationality Act

The Immigration and Nationality Act, or INA, was created in 1952. Before the INA, a variety of statutes governed immigration law but were not organized in one location. The McCarran-Walter bill of 1952, Public Law No. 82-414, collected and codified many existing provisions and reorganized the structure of immigration law. The Act has been amended many times over the years, but is still the basic body of immigration law.

The INA is divided into titles, chapters, and sections. Although it stands alone as a body of law, the Act is also contained in the United States Code (U.S.C.). The code is a collection of all the laws of the United States. It is arranged in fifty subject titles by general alphabetic order. Title 8 of the U.S. Code is but one of the fifty titles and deals with "Aliens and Nationality". When browsing the INA or other statutes you will often see reference to the U.S. Code citation. For example, Section 208 of the INA deals with asylum, and is also contained in 8 U.S.C. 1158. Although it is correct to refer to a specific section by either its INA citation or its U.S. code, the INA citation is more commonly used.

http://www.uscis.gov/laws/immigration-and-nationality-act

Here is section 8 if you want to read more

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8

1 person likes this

He's broke every law so far, you think he'll just following them all of a sudden?  Oh, yeah he'll follow Sharia Law and impose it on us even though it's illegal. 

@CSB @CGK @YourMom2 @Challenger

I got one even better

The Alien Enemies Act – Full Text

http://www.earlyamerica.com/milestone-events/alien-enemies-act/

SECTION 1.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That whenever there shall be a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion shall be perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States, by any foreign nation or government, and the President of the United States shall make public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being males of the age of fourteen years and upwards, who shall be within the United States, and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured and removed, as alien enemies. And the President of the United States shall be, and he is hereby authorized, in any event, as aforesaid, by his proclamation thereof, or other public act, to direct the conduct to be observed, on the part of the United States, towards the aliens who shall become liable, as aforesaid; (blah blah blah, ect)

Read the rest in the link.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, CSB said:

I WOUNDER IF OBAMA KNOWS ABOUT THIS LAW

It wouldn't matter, he's the lawless one!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Nice catch CSB it almost instills hope but we all know to well that governments make, break and ignore laws at their discretion but we must abide by them. This law would undisqualify Trump now wouldnt it lol. That law should be on the front page of every newspaper for everyone to see. I hope your next president knows and enforces it.

33 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Wow, if any of you are on facebook you should spread this around.

I do not,but a great idea.lets get this treading #thedon #ImmagrationandNationalityact

December 9 2015 . am 

Un fricken real !  I posted this the other day here now it's popping up in many places on the web . I had forgotten about is law untill now .

Way did it come to my mind to do a search for it ? I am thinking that there were others looking as well .

I think this will be going viral soon .

For those with any kind of social media post this .

Here is another link that I found this morning .

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/12/islamists-communists-totalitarians-prohibited-law-immigrating-us/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.