Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

'Craft Intl mercenaries carried out San Bernardino shooting'

29 posts in this topic

I am going to keep this short. Here we are again, back to the reporting of 3 heavily armed white men. First of all remember the report of half a dozen people leaving the apartment, does this mean there was 2 teams? I don't know what to make of this - Also you have to factor in they found black clothes that were dump nearby.

Let's go back to the Boston Bombings, when it initially happened, 4chan, forums all over the internet, were hacking CCTV's looking through pictures, trying to figure out who did it. There was this snap shot of these two Craft guys who seemingly, had backpacks, then later, they did not have them anymore. Also do not forget all of the shady shit that happened that day, like the older brother being arrested, then he was dead with his throat slit.

I am not sure if you heard of these guys, from Abel Danger, I remember listening to one of their conversations. The older gentleman, was talking about how some Shadowy group, is going around Infiltrating Fed Agencies, organizations and such. What they do is go in infiltrate, cause trouble, steal information, shoot up people. I guess they carry out whatever orders they are given.

'Craft Intl mercenaries carried out San Bernardino shooting'

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/12/08/440834/Craft-International-mercenaries-San-Bernardino-shooting

-

Mercenaries from the Craft International, a tactical training company for the US military, carried out last week’s false flag operation in San Bernardino, California, according to Steven D Kelley, a former NSA/CIA contractor.

<snip>

Kelley told Press TV on Tuesday that the shooting “is just one in a long string of false flag events that I am afraid to say are not over.”

“We’ll probably be seeing several more before the end of the year, because of the events that are going on in the world, specifically with the NATO being implicated in the buying of oil from Daesh and other events,” he stated.

“So when these things happen they need to have a rapid response which requires a false flag attack. This was very obvious that this was going to happen,” the analyst added.

“The people that were on the scene and saw this happen also reported that three tall white men wearing black shirts, khaki pants and tanned combat boots were actually the shooters. The description is almost exactly what the gentlemen from Craft International, the mercenary organization that was involved in so many other false flags, actually look like. This seems to be their standard uniform,” he noted.

President Barack Obama on Sunday called the California shooting an "act of terrorism” and said the couple who launched the attack "had gone down the dark path of radicalization."

"They had stockpiled assault weapons, ammunition and pipe bombs. So this was an act of terrorism," he claimed.

Kelley said “the people that are being implicated – the couple -- first of all if they were planning something, if they were radicalized as this is being said, and clearly the NSA, the FBI will be right on the top of these people all the time, but rather than stopping them from doing something, they were nurtured to be used for this exact purpose.”

-

Obama has said the “biggest frustration” of his time in the office has been the inability to reduce unparalleled levels of gun violence in the country.

It's not gun violence, ya yob, it's evil people violence. The so called terrorists had pipe bombs too.

How is it that Mr. Kelley is still alive? It's also curious that his reporting is always through PressTV.

Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news and documentary network, affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV

1 person likes this

I'm beginning to think the illuminati card game is part of the psy ops these days. They have an uncanny ability to "predict" something but we only see the cards after the fact. How about whoever has the whole deck just post them all (has this been done?) and let us study them.

The guy in the first vid obviously knows nothing of ballistics. He said that a 223 round is powerful and would have ripped her arm off.... Umm no it's a .22 cal round with a lot of powder behind it that round will not rip your arm off it will however bounce around in the body. 

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Groove said:

The guy in the first vid obviously knows nothing of ballistics. He said that a 223 round is powerful and would have ripped her arm off.... Umm no it's a .22 cal round with a lot of powder behind it that round will not rip your arm off it will however bounce around in the body. 

Looks qualified... http://i.imgur.com/LKve4eL.jpg

9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Looks qualified... http://i.imgur.com/LKve4eL.jpg

That may be however the 223 is not that bad a$$ of a round. Now that said this still may be a FF we don't know. It's just that spreading info stating that the 223 round is that powerful is just not smart because the left can use it and run with it like they have countless other lies about guns and ammo.  It's just an observation really not calling him out as a lier or anything. And a little background on myself: 4 years JROTC and ROTC 2 yrs usmc, competitive shooter the past year but a hobby shooter the past 20 years or so. I'm not a pro just someone saying the wording he used was pretty bad. 

I can see that wording, being bad, no one believes the left, all they can do is lie and try to call people racist. Also - They want to dump Hillary. LOL

16 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I can see that wording, being bad, no one believes the left, all they can do is lie and try to call people racist. Also - They want to dump Hillary. LOL

Yes indeed. Heck I still laugh at the speech from the CA senator guy when he said "ghost gun" and "30 magazine clip" and that an AR "can fire a thousand rounds a second" lmao. 

Edited by Groove
Forgot a quote.

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

I'm beginning to think the illuminati card game is part of the psy ops these days. They have an uncanny ability to "predict" something but we only see the cards after the fact. How about whoever has the whole deck just post them all (has this been done?) and let us study them.

The Entire Illuminati Card Game Collection:

https://usahitman.com/eicgc/

13 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The Entire Illuminati Card Game Collection:

https://usahitman.com/eicgc/

:cool: Thanks!

Is there a way to download the whole set, to make sure none are changed later?

Edited by Challenger

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.