Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

WHOA

4 posts in this topic

just felt a small tremor 30 secs ago. we are living on the san andreas fault line..bad place to beif the big one really does hit. hate tremors. been hearing news of small earthquakes all over bay area.. iam hoping its not a prelude to a super mega quake..iam rethinking my plans to await doom -(armageddon) ha-ha. we have not prepped for disaster yet. we should.

try this website for earthquake monitoring

Edited by Storm64
edit

Whoa. Whats with the robot check? Evasive profiling?

Anyway,..Failing to prepare is a big fail. Knowing whats inevitable, seems silly not to.

Shit....session expired. Verify again...really?  F... this

just felt a small tremor 30 secs ago. we are living on the san andreas fault line..bad place to beif the big one really does hit. hate tremors. been hearing news of small earthquakes all over bay area.. iam hoping its not a prelude to a super mega quake..iam rethinking my plans to await doom -(armageddon) ha-ha. we have not prepped for disaster yet. we should.

try this website for earthquake monitoring

​Hi Buddy, I have a sister in San Luis Obispo, and two other sisters near yellowstone.

woo i drove by san luis obispo some 20 years ago. stopped by the beach. nice place. moley

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.