Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

Blue Origin Rockets

6 posts in this topic

The second rocket went to 329,000 ft. That's 62 miles, where the alleged Karman line separates earth's atmosphere from the vacuum of space.

How much should we be able to see of the surface? If earth has a circumference of ~25,000 miles, 62 miles would be a drop in the bucket, 1/400th of the sphere. 

Did that rocket actually land? I've seen the video before. Could it still have enough fuel to brake and be stable?

I want to know WTF keeps this cylinder totally 90 degrees with the "floor" while that amount of reverse-thrust is spitting out of its ass?  I cannot (I confess I am a Novice at rockets) see any stabilizing mechanism on the outside.  Would these guys have the ability to build a gyro which is powerful enough to keep it upright?  

This unit must weigh quite a few thousand pounds so the trust from those rocket-engines must be enormous yet it stays stable...remarkable!

Edited by FalkeAuge
Spelling dammit!

1 hour ago, FalkeAuge said:

Some very interesting visuals - these are not NASA are they?

They're getting really good with the cgi!  JibbyJedi and I already poked fun at these videos several days ago (on the flat earth thread) pointing out the cgi fakery.  Nice try Blue Origin...

1 person likes this

It is a legit organization, https://www.blueorigin.com/

But so is Nasa. Official hoaxsters funded with Your tax dollars. Amazon is involved too. 

I like the part after it lands when they're all standing around cheering.  No impact crater either, just like the clean spot under the lunar module. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.