Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

‘NASA hacker’: ‘I found evidence America has space warships’

15 posts in this topic

This could explain how Carl Sagan, and other experts had access to material from The Black Knight Satellite, that reportedly gave them cancer. More on that when I get back.

‘NASA hacker’: ‘I found evidence America has space warships’

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/07/nasa-hacker-i-found-evidence-america-has-space-warships-5550496/

-

A hacker who faced a ten year legal battle after allegedly breaking into NASA computers has talked about what he found there.

Gary McKinnon believes he found evidence of a secret American space programme run by the Navy – with what sounds like warships in space.

He says, ‘I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

‘But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

Find the rest of the videos by clicking the video name title, or the youtube button on the bottom right, linking youtube video on the site. You should be able to find it on the right hand side, or in the videos section. I have to leave I will edit that in later.

Well, about 15 years ago I saw something in low earth orbit that should not have been possible with current KNOWN technology. An object appearing to be a satellite traveling in a NE to SW direction making a sharp arching 90 degree turn that should have taken several orbits to make with current means of orbital transfer. This happened within the space of the constellation of Orion. It would take a quite a bit of energy to transfer an object moving at 17,500 MPH 90 degrees in such a short span of space and time. It took about 15 seconds to make the transition... Not possibly without a massive amount of energy.

This guy is still making the rounds with his hackery stories about NASA?  They just can't seem to find this guy, or Snowden, or Osama, or ISISIL, or 2 trillion in lost taxes..... but they can sure find you if you don't pay your taxes, or student loans.

All they have to do to string any of you along is use the words - "Leaked.... Breaking.... Breaking Leaks..... Aliens..... Whistle blower...... and I guess the word NASA", all it takes to get you guys drooling over cartoons and fake images of Earth from space. 

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

This guy is still making the rounds with his hackery stories about NASA?  They just can't seem to find this guy, or Snowden, or Osama, or ISISIL, or 2 trillion in lost taxes..... but they can sure find you if you don't pay your taxes, or student loans.

All they have to do to string any of you along is use the words - "Leaked.... Breaking.... Breaking Leaks..... Aliens..... Whistle blower...... and I guess the word NASA", all it takes to get you guys drooling over cartoons and fake images of Earth from space. 

There's no such thing as a mistake with NASA. Even their whistle blowers are part of their plan, and even when they want the public to "think" they never know what they're doing. Besides, the guy in the first video said nothing much about anything. Before the first video ended, I was already falling asleep. Just sayin'.

1 person likes this

But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

Sorry guys this does not wash!  I own a software company and sure as hell do not have the money or expertise of NASA and you will NEVER find data of ours stored in an Excel file.  There are (if you cannot develop them yourself) an array of encryption programs with nice solid encryption to store data.  If he said he found an unknown file and spent hours and hours trying by various (he should name them) means to decrypt the data then maybe his story would have a bit more credibility.

We split data in three.  A portion is encrypted and saved in the cloud, a portion is encrypted and saved in a server farm, a portion is encrypted and saved on a removable device which goes "home" with a different random person every night (so hack all you like you will never get all three fitting pieces).  For disaster recovery we do this three times and rotate the data portions and locations.  Thus if any of the three legs are out of order the data can still be resurrected - now why would an organisation like NASA not have a similar strategy?  Laziness, incompetence, deliberate disinformation fed to "hackers"?

Not disputing the fact that there are possibly "vehicles" probably from Area 51 manufacture we know nothing about, but this guy is not onto them by the looks of it!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

There's no such thing as a mistake with NASA. Even their whistle blowers are part of their plan, and even when they want the public to "think" they never know what they're doing. Besides, the guy in the first video said nothing much about anything. Before the first video ended, I was already falling asleep. Just sayin'.

Mole. I tracked him when he did this, I was waiting and waiting for something but no info. The idea that they found him at that last second he was DL the picture with the proof, please bad TV movie. Didn't get anything after doing this for 6 months bullshit. You would copy everything. Just to use when they catch you to buy freedom 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Han sole said:

Mole. I tracked him when he did this, I was waiting and waiting for something but no info. The idea that they found him at that last second he was DL the picture with the proof, please bad TV movie. Didn't get anything after doing this for 6 months bullshit. You would copy everything. Just to use when they catch you to buy freedom 

Yeah, I wasn't liking his storyline. Nothing seemed realistic at all. It's all a planned scam with him and NASA; I'm sure of it!

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yeah, I wasn't liking his storyline. Nothing seemed realistic at all. It's all a planned scam with him and NASA; I'm sure of it!

even if not planned nothing found and its worked for them.  

1 minute ago, Han sole said:

even if not planned nothing found and its worked for them.  

Yea, same shit with a different smell, right?

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Yea, same shit with a different smell, right?

it piss's me off.  Does he seem like the kind of guy that would do anything? shit if i could hack NASA i would and post everything! I do have a plan to break into area 51 !! just saying

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Han sole said:

it piss's me off.  Does he seem like the kind of guy that would do anything? shit if i could hack NASA i would and post everything! I do have a plan to break into area 51 !! just saying

Hmmm, I don't even want to know... lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.