Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Donald Trump calls for ‘total and complete shutdown’ of Muslims entering U.S. !!

24 posts in this topic

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” until the country’s representatives can “figure out what is going on.”

The Trump campaign released a statement at 4:15 p.m. EST Monday about his commitment to preventing Muslim immigration. The campaign justifies this discrimination by saying that large segments of the Muslim population bear “great hatred towards Americans.”

“Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension,” Trump said in the release. “Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-214105912.html

I shy away from politics but The Donald seems to offer common sense solutions to problems that the prez can't seem to fathom.

Don't import people who are anti-American into America...like, DUH.

What to do with the ones that are already here?  DEPORT. Take back all the convenience stores and crap motels!!!

Edited by YourMom2
3 people like this

From the link:

The release cites a recent poll from the Center for Security Policy, a Washington, D.C.-based national security think tank, which said that 25 percent of U.S. Muslims asked think that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as a “part of the global jihad.”

There are between 5 and 8 million Muslims in the US.
25% of them could cause a whole lot of harm.
Plus, more than half of them want Sharia law.

Shock Poll: 51% of U.S. Muslims Want Sharia; 25% Okay with Violence Against Americans

The Center for Security Policy released a poll Tuesday that should give all Americans pause. The results show that a startling number of American Muslims, our fellow citizens, agree that violence is a legitimate response to those who insult Islam. A full majority of 51% “agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/24/shock-poll-51-of-american-muslims-want-sharia-25-okay-with-violence-against-americans/

Trump is right on this!

2 people like this

Keep on electing liberals, and soon, most of  America, will have viloent muslims in our states.... Did you hear the statistic that there are 72 people working in Home land Security who are on the no fly zone.... If they are indeed determined a threat, they need to be given walking papers ASAP...

There might be some bits of hope if we survive the last days of the current enabler. :cmicsfee:

2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I shy away from politics but The Donald seems to offer common sense solutions to problems that the prez can't seem to fathom.

Don't import people who are anti-American into America...like, DUH.

What to do with the ones that are already here?  DEPORT. Take back all the convenience stores and crap motels!!!

@Lucy Barnable @JustATrucker @BlueHawK @YourMom2

Here is video of the Speech on this article.

Trump: "Total And Complete Shutdown Of Muslims Entering United States"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/07/trump_total_and_complete_shutdown_of_muslims_entering_united_states.html

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Lucy Barnable @JustATrucker @BlueHawK @YourMom2

Here is video of the Speech on this article.

Trump: "Total And Complete Shutdown Of Muslims Entering United States"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/07/trump_total_and_complete_shutdown_of_muslims_entering_united_states.html

I agree with him.
Even 1% is too much.

The thing is, I think most Americans would be okay with taking in only Christians but that what Obama and TPTB want.

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I agree with him.
Even 1% is too much.

The thing is, I think most Americans would be okay with taking in only Christians but that what Obama and TPTB want.

Indeed, he is. I think he's starting to understand Islam more every day. It's been touted as an acceptable ideology, it's tenants completely hidden. Take the most misquoted section of the Koran, the "...if he kills one, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind." They leave out "Allah prescribes for the JEW" - the verse directly before it. Directly after it, for the Muslim, he goes into details about death, dismemberment, etc. I would like to see Trumps reaction when he hears about That false advertising. B-) I can almost hear him already, it would be awesome! I think he's really starting to see the big, horrific picture and the lies the world has been fed tor  the last 15 years especially. Both sets of fingers & toes crossed!

Every time this man opens his mouth, I want to vote for him more and more... He seems to be the ONLY candidate that makes any sense. He better be careful, TPTB don't like that....

Ha Ha Ha Ha....The Donald is sure stirring the pot!  If Donald could get Ted Cruz to run as his VP I think it would be a slam dunk for the Presidency.

Donald gets votes from the people who are sick and tired of the politically correct cancer that is killing our country. Cruz gets votes from the religious right, Constitutionalist and Hispanics.

In O's lecture to the American people Sunday he said, "It is our responsibility to reject religious tests on who we admit into this country."

Ok, how about a taste test instead? If they wont eat a BLT, they are not welcome here.

:chuckle:

1 person likes this

Senator Cruz says he introduced bill to let states reject refugees

U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, who seeking the Republican nomination for president in the 2016 election, on Tuesday said he introduced legislation to give governors the ability to "opt out" of refugee resettlement programs.

<snip>

Cruz also commended businessman Donald Trump, who is vying with him for the Republican nomination for president, for "standing up and focusing America's attention on the need to secure our borders."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u-s-election-cruz-idUSKBN0TR23R20151208?

1 person likes this

MSM making it difficult for Trump.  They are quoting selectively and only focusing on the sensation.  This may hurt his campaign with the marginal voters..

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.