Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Groove

We all knew this before it was official!

7 posts in this topic

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/07/house-security-chairman-isis-tried-use-refugee-program-get-u-s/

We were right, ISIS did try to get here. Or at least that's what they tell us now. I believe that they are already here and have been here for some time now. At least now their somewhat admiting it but still seems that the admin still saying that Isis is not a threat. 

Just now, Groove said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/07/house-security-chairman-isis-tried-use-refugee-program-get-u-s/

We were right, ISIS did try to get here. Or at least that's what they tell us now. I believe that they are already here and have been here for some time now. At least now their somewhat admiting it but still seems that the admin still saying that Isis is not a threat. 

I know for a fact that they are here I have seen them and have had some of the younger crowd tell me that they are trying to convert them to Islame .

I wanted to know where they were living or meeting and I have not yet found that out . But I will !

We knew this, too and we know what it means. Another crackdown on freedom. 

"He also said the House would soon push “a slate of new bills” to curb jihadi attacks in the United States."

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We knew this, too and we know what it means. Another crackdown on freedom. 

"He also said the House would soon push “a slate of new bills” to curb jihadi attacks in the United States."

Exactly! Less freedoms, you know for terrorism. Les freedom will fix nothing. However more freedom would stop a lot of this bs. Plus I've said it before... Being politically correct will ruin this nation. Just like Obama last night cringing thru that speech. He didn't want to upset the Muslims so he tread lightly on his words. 

Yes, they're beefing up their numbers of jihadis. Sleeper cells are ready to show us something bigger than 911. And more widespread. It's just a matter of time before the signal goes out.  

This is going to be a LONG winter, isn't it? Let's just hope we get someone electable to run against the Witch. And even then, we need to make sure *they* understanfd Islam enough to fight it Properly!

:JSfrXsb:

So true BH. I just wonder what it's going to take to wake up Washington? Since 911 we've had what about 6 true terrorist attacks that the media miss labels. Heck even with this last one just minutes after the shooting began people were all over Twitter running with the "it's a racist white guy" BS without any facts what so ever. It was to the point where I had to post on some peoples accts to stfu with the racist stuff. And funny thing on that was that the people yelling that it was a racist white were white themselves. The PC crowd. I'm just really glad that where I live more and more people of all races are waking up. Heck I still remember the day last year I went into one of my insurance customers houses who WAS a devout Obama fan, he was ripping up pictures and breaking Obama plates lol. I fell out laughing so hard at that gesture and then talked with him and opened his eyes to things and just gave gun some things to go search for himself. Let's just say that's one black man who's no longer a democrat. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.