Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daersoulkeeper

NASA Caught red handed in another lie

22 posts in this topic

3 min 33 sec into this video he say's looking out his window "the sky is almost white with the light of the universe, with the unacountable number of stars"

seconds later you see an older clip where 3 astronauts are questioned and they said they didn't see any stars... lol...

1 person likes this

So, when they were photographing the solar corona they didn't see any other stars.

No kidding. They wouldn't be able to.

The other astronaut was talking about looking out the window in general.

Nice hatchet job with that video though. Mixing 2 completely different scenarios and pretending they are talking about the same thing.
(A common theme in Flat Earth disinfo videos)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

So, when they were photographing the solar corona they didn't see any other stars.

No kidding. They wouldn't be able to.

The other astronaut was talking about looking out the window in general.

Nice hatchet job with that video though. Mixing 2 completely different scenarios and pretending they are talking about the same thing.
(A common theme in Flat Earth disinfo videos)

Buzz Aldrin has been quoted as have other astronauts as saying that space is an empty black void, where you can't see any stars or anything.

1 hour ago, toast said:

Buzz Aldrin has been quoted as have other astronauts as saying that space is an empty black void, where you can't see any stars or anything.

Lacking the actual quote you are referring to, one must wonder what context the alleged quote was in...

"From the distance of the moon, Earth was four times the size of a full moon seen from Earth. It was a brilliant jewel in the black velvet sky." -BUZZ ALDRIN, interview, Scholastic, Nov. 17, 1998

That is the closest I could come to the kind of quote you mentioned. 
Poetic, but not what I would call definitive proof of anything.

19 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Lacking the actual quote you are referring to, one must wonder what context the alleged quote was in...

"From the distance of the moon, Earth was four times the size of a full moon seen from Earth. It was a brilliant jewel in the black velvet sky." -BUZZ ALDRIN, interview, Scholastic, Nov. 17, 1998

That is the closest I could come to the kind of quote you mentioned. 
Poetic, but not what I would call definitive proof of anything.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, McWest said:

I wonder how many amphetamines they were on at the time. Jump bastards, that's for sure! lmao 

That does look like a "shut up elbow", but putting it in context, they were talking about seeing stars from the lunar surface and daylight side during orbit, so the brightness would wash out the stars unless they were looking through optics pointing away from surface/earth/sun.

Looked more like the"shut up, don't drag this interview out any longer than necessary, elbow" to me though. It was clear by their body language that they didn't want to be there.

1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

I wonder how many amphetamines they were on at the time. Jump bastards, that's for sure! lmao 

That does look like a "shut up elbow", but putting it in context, they were talking about seeing stars from the lunar surface and daylight side during orbit, so the brightness would wash out the stars unless they were looking through optics pointing away from surface/earth/sun.

Looked more like the"shut up, don't drag this interview out any longer than necessary, elbow" to me though. It was clear by their body language that they didn't want to be there.

That's a fair assessment, and you could be right.  However, I think it was an elbow nudge by Neil Armstrong to get Michael Collins to not say anything else about them not being able to see any stars.  Remember, Collins chimed in there at the end of Armstrong's rant about the stars and said: "I don't remember seeing any." I personally interpret Collins' statement as meaning: Collins doesn't ever remember seeing any stars at any point of their voyage.  However, it's up to interpretation in this instant.

12 minutes ago, McWest said:

That's a fair assessment, and you could be right.  However, I think it was an elbow nudge by Neil Armstrong to get Michael Collins to not say anything else about them not being able to see any stars.  Remember, Collins chimed in there at the end of Armstrong's rant about the stars and said: "I don't remember seeing any." I personally interpret Collins' statement as meaning: Collins doesn't ever remember seeing any stars at any point of their voyage.  However, it's up to interpretation in this instant.

Yeah, we are stuck having to try and interpret meaning where little to no meaning may exist. The ambiguity of that very short clip just doesn't do it for me as solid evidence

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Yeah, we are stuck having to try and interpret meaning where little to no meaning may exist. The ambiguity of that very short clip just doesn't do it for me as solid evidence

Very true.  We can't use this short clip as solid evidence.  Though it is a pretty interesting clip.  Heck, the entire interview is pretty interesting honestly.

There are just soooooooo many innuendos, "proof" and conclusions both in argument images - photoshopped and other as well as video where sound is altered or splicing is done.

I am very impressed by the efforts of both the "sides" of this debate on the actual shape of earth but I find it hard to be convinced of the "new" way of thinking.  I observe other "planets" and so far all of them are round so the conclusion I have to draw is why the hell would earth then be different?  If it is so that we as humans may inhabit it then surely there must be more "flat-planets" or else if you believe in the flat argument then there is no logical conclusion that there is intelligent life out there, for they too need a flat surface then.

I suppose I will never (at my age) have the opportunity to go and explore the universe and see for myself - until then; I cannot blatantly say that the "flatties" are wrong, neither can I say that a spherical argument is incorrect either.  FWIW, I have been around for a good few years and it has never really hampered me not knowing for absolute which is true.  For now, I shall remain with that which I see around the universe.  That however does not mean I disrespect the "flatties", it is their right and privilege to believe what they do!

Peace (on earth) 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

There are just soooooooo many innuendos, "proof" and conclusions both in argument images - photoshopped and other as well as video where sound is altered or splicing is done.

I am very impressed by the efforts of both the "sides" of this debate on the actual shape of earth but I find it hard to be convinced of the "new" way of thinking.  I observe other "planets" and so far all of them are round so the conclusion I have to draw is why the hell would earth then be different?  If it is so that we as humans may inhabit it then surely there must be more "flat-planets" or else if you believe in the flat argument then there is no logical conclusion that there is intelligent life out there, for they too need a flat surface then.

I suppose I will never (at my age) have the opportunity to go and explore the universe and see for myself - until then; I cannot blatantly say that the "flatties" are wrong, neither can I say that a spherical argument is incorrect either.  FWIW, I have been around for a good few years and it has never really hampered me not knowing for absolute which is true.  For now, I shall remain with that which I see around the universe.  That however does not mean I disrespect the "flatties", it is their right and privilege to believe what they do!

Peace (on earth) 

"Peace (on earth)."  <There you have it FalkeAuge.  The shape of the earth ties in so many monumental conspiracies including: space travel, government agendas, science, aliens, ufos, religion, Satan, God, the bible, and the list goes on.  The shape of earth is very important.  Do yourself a favor and look into the argument a bit further.  Whichever conclusion you come to, is a choice all of your own.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.