Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

HORROR! Two Men DOUSED With GAS- Set on FIRE By Their COWORKERS In Baltimore(SHOCKING VIDEO)

15 posts in this topic

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO!

Published on Dec 6, 2015

WHITE MARSH, Md. — Two people are hospitalized with serious burns after police say their coworkers doused them with gasoline and lit them on fire. One suspect is under arrest, and police say the other coworker is not considered a suspect at this time.

Meghan McCorkell with more on the heinous incident that unfolded in White Marsh.

Police say what started as a fight between coworkers ended with two people set on fire.

Emergency vehicles rush to Route 40 in White Marsh around 4:30 p.m. Friday after police receive a call for two people engulfed in flames.

Investigators say four men left work at a local business in two different cars. When one car broke down, the four walked to a nearby has station for fuel. As they were walking back, they started arguing.

That’s when police say two of the men poured gasoline on the two victims and lit them on fire on the side of the road, leaving them with critical burns.

“Right now, we’re not sure of the amount of injuries the victims have suffered. We have determined, according to detectives, that about 90 percent of one of the victim’s bodies has been burned. It’s so bad that all of his clothing was burned off his body,” said Cpl. Shawn Vinson, Baltimore County Police Department.

Both of the suspects ran from the area. One has been arrested.

Both victims are being treated at a local hospital.

2 men set on fire in Maryland; suspect accused of attempted murder

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/maryland-men-set-on-fire/

The depravity of society is escalating! 

The horror someone could unleash with tanks of gasoline seems to far surpass the horror possible with a rifle.  I fear that is what is coming and the video above is a prequel. 

Good grief. I can't watch the video. Too gruesome. The image is bad enough. Who took it? One of the perps? And only one was arrested? 

I had to turn it off @2:00 when I heard someone say That's it! Niggas want videos That's it! We only want videos.

Sick!

Is Burning Whites The NEW ‘Knock Out’ Game for Blacks?

Is burning whites the new knock-out game? Scroll down to see the stories of 16 WHITE people that were burned by BLACKS in the last few years. With the endless media frenzy focused on Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, you will not hear about most of these from the mainstream media. Why? Because they are white.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/savage-burning-whites-new-knock-game-blacks/#

3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Being lit on fire has to be the worst thing imaginable.

Next to drowning yes! Seriously WTF is wrong with some people?

3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Being lit on fire has to be the worst thing imaginable.

Yup. All those "witches" that were burned at the stake by the moral majority. Hanging is more humane.

Stupid f***s, just standing around and not doing a dam thing to help.... What the hell is wrong with people these days.... O that's right, if it doesn't involve money, they won't help... Wait, let me see if I can manage to get my wallet out of my burning pant pocket...

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Stupid f***s, just standing around and not doing a dam thing to help.... What the hell is wrong with people these days.... O that's right, if it doesn't involve money, they won't help... Wait, let me see if I can manage to get my wallet out of my burning pant pocket...

It's appalling and this isn't the first time it's happened.
They probably would have robbed him if could have without getting burned.

8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Cinnamon, you're a cracker... a cinnamon cracker. lol.

Are you testing the word filters again? lmao! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.