Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Watch this video! - HAHHAA

15 posts in this topic

rotfl  "Something big is happening, something REALLY big, and all you're concerned about is my language?" Saw that quote somewhere before, I forgot where. 

When we like something they get rid of it/them:

Fox News Suspends Contributors Stacey Dash, Ralph Peters For Using Profanity On Air

Fox News and Fox Business have suspended contributors Stacey Dash and Lt. Col. Ralph Peters for swearing on air Monday while discussion their reactions to President Barack Obama’s Sunday night speech on terrorism.

Dash, an actress best known for her role in “Clueless,” said today that Obama “couldn’t give a s**t” about the dangers posed by the Islamic State.

Earlier, Peters, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, had to be told by an anchor on the Fox Business Network that contributors can’t use profane language on the news network after he called Obama a “p*ssy.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/07/fox-news-suspends-contributors-stacey-dash-ralph-peters-for-using-profanity-on-air/

Lol I just saw it before hitting up the forum. I'm still laughing 10 mins later. Freedom of speech my ass. Dash called it right and Ralph nailed it. Then they get fired. I hope that both of them go after fox for that. You hear worse language all the time on local TV. But this time because it was about Obama nooooo you can't do that. F fox and f Obama 

“Earlier today, FOX contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air,” said Bill Shine, Senior Executive Vice President of Programming, in a statement. “FOX Business Network and FOX News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks.”

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/fox-news-suspends-contributors-anti-obama-profanity-210700106.html

Vice Presidents are pussies too!

They are wording the thing incorrectly.  Language is really not the issue because a pussy in most educated languages refer to a cat / kitten, so the connotation they have linked to it in order to make it a "bad-word" is just that, their (the bosses) interpretation thereof.   The Englisk could just as well say he is a softy...

Yeah!  I know he is a pussy in the real slang sense of the word - we all know it and that is the actual reason.  Like just about all African presidents (dictators) you may never qustion the character, intent or actions of the "president"  Seems Obummer is just following with in the culture of his heritage!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.