Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Bulletproof blankets are now being marketed at American school kids to help them survive massacres

18 posts in this topic

I honestly don't know what to say... but this pisses me right the hell off.

Bulletproof blankets are now being marketed at American school kids to help them survive massacres

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bulletproof-blankets-now-being-marketed-6967448

Check out the pictures and the video in the link above.  !:angry:

-

The Bodyguard Blanket, made by ProTecht, comes in different sizes and gives youngsters something to cower behind during shooting attacks

This is a chilling indictment of modern society.

Regular mass shootings in schools and a powerful gun lobby can make the US a scary place.

The answer, for one firm, has been to make bulletproof pads for pupils harnessing materials used by the military.

The Bodyguard Blanket, made by ProTecht, comes in different sizes and gives youngsters something to cower behind when the next disaffected killer goes on a murderous rampage.

1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

This is a chilling indictment of modern society.

Regular mass shootings in schools and a powerful gun lobby can make the US a scary place.

Sure, sure, it's the NRA's fault, not islam or leftists who have changed "modern society" into a nightmare.

to bad that thing wouldn't protect you xD and i ROFL when i seen the kids on the floor and their heads popping out behind the mat, 100% unless and just trying to make money off fear, if someone used that in the fashion they show... they would still die o.0

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, rain said:

to bad that thing wouldn't protect you xD and i ROFL when i seen the kids on the floor and their heads popping out behind the mat, 100% unless and just trying to make money off fear, if someone used that in the fashion they show... they would still die o.0

This reminds me of when you get under your blanket at night so the monster in your room can't get you. Or those duck and cover videos back in day, when everyone thought CCCP was going to nuke USA.

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I want one.

Don't shill me bro! =D

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

This reminds me of when you get under your blanket at night so the monster in your room can't get you.

Don't shill me bro! =D

Not shilling, I'd cut the thing up and wrap it around my head. lol

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Not shilling, I'd cut the thing up and wrap it around my head. lol

Atleast paint the damn thing, or you could paint it in such a way, to make you into the Pumpkin Headless rider from Sleepy Hollow. haha

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Atleast paint the damn thing, or you could paint it in such a way, to make you into the Pumpkin Headless rider from Sleepy Hollow. haha

First things first, if you wanna wrap your body in one of those, you need one that is big enough. hahaha The pics of those kids are ridic. Besides, if they did get hit, the bullet would blow the thing right off their bodies and they'd be completely exposed then. 

Sure...those orange pads are going to save the kids. This reminds me of something ...............

2 people like this

What have we become?

Sounds like game over for my 5 grandkids.

Imagine growing up in a world like that?

maybe it'll just seem normal for them though.

Until they need those useless blankets one day.

Than everything will change.

Wow, yet again these people are Missing The Point. IF someone is going to kill kids, they might just walk up, take their blankies off, bang. The only defense if you can't run away, hide, is to Stop the Terrorist. Tasers versus .223 - no contest. Shotgun - if well-hidden beneath the teacher's desk, and they had time to get it, a slightly better chance. 9mm or so handgun, with training, best bet in a live or die situation like that.

*SIGH*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.