Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Are most humans without souls ????

12 posts in this topic

Are most humans without souls?
How many souls actually in habit the planet?

What % of humans have souls?

Seems to me too many are souless vessels - is there any biblical or occult writings to agree with the notion that not every human has a soul?

I found this on the other site . God forgive me .

Seems to me too many are souless vessels - is there any biblical or occult writings to agree with the notion that not every human has a soul?

Sorry Shep I had to do it . But info is info . Questions are questions ..
Edited by CSB
fixed Bo Bos
1 person likes this

The Bible does say this, which gives the appearance of a soulless  person, those things that give us human qualities disappear in the absence of God. 

“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:1-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/2ti.3.1-7.kjv

Humans are souls which choose to live in a physical body. Some souls (spirits) are just mean from the get-go. I like the Buddhist ideas that through reincarnation, souls can perfect themselves by becoming service--to-others. 

I am not speaking from a supernatural point of view. All world cultures have always spoken of spiritual matters. "Spirit" does not belong to any religion. What is the spirit? I see it as a bundles of dielectric particles with self-awareness and possibly intelligence. I have a friend whose daughter is profoundly retarded,  caused by medicines to control her epilepsy. Does she have a soul? Yes, of course, but her intelligence has left her.

I believe we all carry a fragment of the Creator.
Some have a larger piece (like Christ) while others have very little.
Those with only a tiny fraction do appear to be lacking a soul sometimes.

19 minutes ago, daersoulkeeper said:

answer to thread: NO, we all have souls. /endthread

No, our souls have vessels.

I think the confusion here is souls with conscience. Everyone has a soul. Everyone can speak with the one true Lord. But how many people bother to? How about day to day? When no troubles no worries? Now those are the small precents. But just because someone falls or trips or skips, doesn't mean they lack a soul. 

Mind: Your mind is what you think and believe; your conscious mind.

Soul: Your soul is who you are, your personality, how you analysis everything. Why you believe the way you do.

Spirit: Your spirit is that which understands without actually knowing why it does. It just knows without any doubt; without any question; blind faith.

9 hours ago, CSB said:

I found this on the other site . God forgive me .

Sorry Shep I had to do it . But info is info . Questions are questions ..

I absolutely agree that there are a large portion of people walking around as shells of people. On auto pilot with no soul.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.