Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JibbyJedi

Breaking News Of Shooting & SWAT Response - My Local News

9 posts in this topic

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Police-Man-Fled-After-Trying-to-Shoot-Girlfriend-in-Swansea-Massachusetts-360740161.html

I was just there last night too!   I know the area & the people there, so I checked in with them to see what the story was..... and if this was a REAL shooting event or if they were bringing the false flags to my own backyard so to speak.

From what I'm hearing from locals I know, the kid ended up shooting himself near his home after SWAT responded and had everyone in that area on lockdown.  It went martial law very briefly but seems to have been resolved from what reports say.

Now seeing how this seems to be an ACTUAL REAL SHOOTING EVENT..... let's see if it makes national news and gets thrown in with all these recent gun crime events.  I bet it won't...... because it was real and not something they manipulated & controlled from start to finish.  That's how you know it's a real shooting or not..... no one really cares when it's real, it makes local news then just goes away.

Not good that it happened near you, but good that it was short-lived and you are there to verify info, if any.

5 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Not good that it happened near you, but good that it was short-lived and you are there to verify info, if any.

I was just saying in Cinn's thread that I was hoping to be near their next false flag attempts so I could bust them out on it..... I gotta stop manifesting things, lol.   I almost stayed the night there last night, I really need to stop going down to MA where I grew up, so ridiculous there now.  It was basically "drive for your life" there yesterday, everyone has gone completely psychotic in that area so this shooting thing seems about right for the mentality there these days.

If TPTB are gung ho for gun controlling and propaganda with it all, then they should add this story to national gun crime news, but they won't I'm sure because they only add their own created events to the list it seems.

Edited by JibbyJedi

42 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Hey dude, is there a full moon tonight or something?

There was a few moments ago in my bathroom.   lol.... ok that was a bad joke, not batting 1000 tonight.

The shooter is down & dead it seems, tried to shoot his girlfriend.   That area is chock full of junkies all stealing from their grandma's jewelry boxes.  I'm not exaggerating, my ex is from that road they closed down tonight with SWAT, I know a lot of junkies that live there, most are related to her.   It's inescapable for those kids there, it's way beyond not smoking with your friends to be cool or not, it's just something they all do.  I lost a close friend 2 years ago who O.D.'d on the junk under a bridge, another a few months ago who was a firefighter & poker player buddy of mine who leaped off another bridge to his death, also addicted to the junk.

It's really bad there, and the main reason I left & hauled ass to New Hampshire.  A few weeks after I moved away I heard doors were getting kicked in around my neighborhood.   Of course, no one is armed there except for a random shotgun but that's rare in a town of 90+ thousand, and crime is rampant.

55 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Hey dude, is there a full moon tonight or something?

Nope, that's on Christmas.

I think we're going to see a lot more of this in the coming months.
Not just mass shootings but individuals too with massive police response.

7 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Nope, that's on Christmas.

I think we're going to see a lot more of this in the coming months.
Not just mass shootings but individuals too with massive police response.

I hope you're wrong but I think people are getting to their breaking points.  They feel stuck & frustrated to a point of disarray & desperation, and God knows wtf the TV has going on lately that could be planting subliminals or weird ideas into them.  

For what it's worth, there've been many dreams/visions about a significant event on or around Christmas, year unknown. If TPTB want to wean people off all things remotely Christian, staging a terrorist attack at that time would probably help people want to forget it.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

I hope you're wrong but I think people are getting to their breaking points.  They feel stuck & frustrated to a point of disarray & desperation, and God knows wtf the TV has going on lately that could be planting subliminals or weird ideas into them.  

I hope I'm wrong too but like you said people are fed up.
I can sense the tension and often hostility in so many nowadays.
What worries me is that some of it seems general and not directed at anything.
I don't have a TV so I don't know what going on with that but it's probable.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.