Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

The Miami beach bank robbery is a clear depiction of how law enforcement treats life.

5 posts in this topic

By Juntness

The Miami beach bank robbery is a clear depiction of how law enforcement treats life. Every day it becomes much more apparent that we are straying away from traditional things such as due process and more into some dystopian bullshit. Only reason I don't see anyone mentioning this on my feed is probably due to the fact that the man killed wasn't a black man. It doesn't help that the media doesn't even want to touch this story because white people aren't good for ratings. (Graphic content)

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Cops on the most part are low IQed militant morons . When people start killing these sick f&&ks maybe then the police will wake up to the fact that We The people are not going to take their crap anymore .

If they want a war I say lets give them one .

Edited by CSB

3 hours ago, CGK said:

Really? Story by Cocaine Blaine????

:jptdknpa:

LOL - =D - It is my Clan Leader he is one of us, truthers. I laughed when he said "Into the Badlands" - BAHHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHAHAH

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.