Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama will sell a million new guns tonight Sunday Dec 6 2015

11 posts in this topic

Every time Obama opens is big mouth on the subject of gun control he sells a ton of them . What a hypocrite to his own agenda .

Less power for their agendas more guns for us .

Hopeful we will be able to watch it live here . live at 8 p.m. ET.

It's now 5pm Chicago time the show should start in three hours from now .

I would hope by now that everyone is armed. His speech should be good for ammo sales. It might get some folks thinking about doing their own reloads.

Just now, CGK said:

I would hope by now that everyone is armed. His speech should be good for ammo sales. It might get some folks thinking about doing their own reloads.

Do you think he will try to derail ammo sales to the public; a prohibition . He is crazy because I know a lot of people that reload including me . Heck I even know people that build guns in their machine shops .

Obama can make all the gun laws he wants . Any time this government has created a prohibition on anything there is more of it and or it's easier to get . Alcohol, Weed, banned books just to name a few .

The American black market is alive and well and to silkroad is back I think it's now called in the deep web alice's restaurant deep web if it's up and running. Just don't go there unless you know what you are doing .

The Internet and Alice’s Restaurant

This is a cool write . I just thought that I would share it . It's a comparison of the song and the Internet .

http://www.lynellepaulick.com/the-internet-and-alices-restaurant/

Edited by CSB

8 minutes ago, CSB said:

Do you think he will try to derail ammo sales to the public; a prohibition . He is crazy because I know a lot of people that reload including me . Heck I even know people that build guns in their machine shops .

Obama can make all the gun laws he wants . Any time this government has created a prohibition on anything there is more of it and or it's easier to get . Alcohol, Weed, banned books just to name a few .

The American black market is alive and well and to silkroad is back I think it's now called in the deep web alice's restaurant deep web if it's up and running. Just don't go there unless you know what you are doing .

The Internet and Alice’s Restaurant

This is a cool write . I just thought that I would share it . It's a comparison of the song and the Internet .

http://www.lynellepaulick.com/the-internet-and-alices-restaurant/

OMG...did you just post a link to Alice's Restaurant? Arlo is one of my all time favorites. We are all on the group W bench!

Just now, CGK said:

OMG...did you just post a link to Alice's Restaurant? Arlo is one of my all time favorites. We are all on the group W bench!

Yes I did . I am doomed . :qFbfZwK:

I put that piece of paper under all that garbage.

1 person likes this

It's funny how the gun salesman of the year, because it is twarting his ability to allow gun control to make it impossible to allow the ISIS he wants in here to win.  Is there another strategy here that I'm not aware of. 

At A gun show today... IT WAS PACKED! A lot of women buying heat... Nice to see... THEY don't want to be victims! THEY will stand with their men and fight!

9 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

At A gun show today... IT WAS PACKED! A lot of women buying heat... Nice to see... THEY don't want to be victims! THEY will stand with their men and fight!

Stand by your man!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.