Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Redlistvet

Monkey blood???

8 posts in this topic

My wife is RH Negative, and so is Lucy B here from this forum. Lucy knows so much about that. You should find her posts and/or talk with her.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Bumpity bump because I moved this from OT to Main. 

Yeah, I was gonna say that wasn't where it should had been posted originally.

Monkey Blood isn't accurate, or nice.
It's called Rhesus negative because the tests were done on Rhesus monkeys.
Every animal on the planet aside from about 12 to 15 percent of people are Rh positive.

Rh factor is also called "Rhesus factor" because it was first discovered in the blood of Rhesus monkeys (small monkeys from India often used for experimentation). Rh factor is an antigen, a substance which stimulates the production of antibodies to fight foreign invaders, such as viruses, bacteria and transplanted organs. A given individual either has the antigen already in their blood (they are Rh positive), or they don't (they are Rh negative). A patient's Rh status effects how he or she handles blood transfusions or organ transplants.

History

Read more: http://www.discoveriesinmedicine.com/Ra-Thy/Rh-Factor.html#ixzz3tbCBu6fX

I just finished reading the article.
This part isn't true:

They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a “BLUE Baby”, because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus “Blue-Bloods”, if they survive. 5% of the Earth’s population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.”

Two Rh negatives have no problem breeding.
But an Rh negative female almost always develops Rh incompatibility after one pregnancy with an Rh positive child.
This is why the Rhogam shot is pretty forcefully pushed on all Rh negative women. It shuts down the mothers antibody response.
It doesn't always work though and has been linked to autoimmune diseases in the mother and possibly the child later in life.

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I just finished reading the article.
This part isn't true:

They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a “BLUE Baby”, because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus “Blue-Bloods”, if they survive. 5% of the Earth’s population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.”

Two Rh negatives have no problem breeding.
But an Rh negative female almost always develops Rh incompatibility after one pregnancy with an Rh positive child.
This is why the Rhogam shot is pretty forcefully pushed on all Rh negative women. It shuts down the mothers antibody response.
It doesn't always work though and has been linked to autoimmune diseases in the mother and possibly the child later in life.

Lol, yeah didn't think so either, no tail here.

I don't understand the copper thing, low copper levels lets you get sick quicker?

Ever heard of a condition with this were its advised to donate blood because your iron, copper, and other metal levels where to high?

Yeah, not all of us have all the traits but most do have a few.
I think an extra rib is more common in males than an extra vertebrae.

We have a high copper count and low iron so tests often come back as anemic or borderline anemic.
This is normal for us and nothing to worry about like the low blood pressure, pulse and low body temperature.
It is important to note though that in children what is considered a low grade fever in a Rh positive child could be quite high in a Rh negative kid.
We do have a higher resistance or immunity to some diseases like HIV and probably Ebola because they both attach to the D antigen. 
It coats red blood cells in Rh positives and we don't have that so there is nothing for the virus to attach to.
On the down side, we don't process oxygen as well so we don't have as much physical stamina as Rh positives.

I don't donate blood so I don't know about that but it doesn't surprise me.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.