Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

For all the shills! this is for you!

72 posts in this topic

Prepare for anything and "remember who the real enemy is", and unify against them.

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Im going to make this clear. 100% clear.

Diverting the content away from investigating, and pushing an agenda to stop intelligent individuals from participating in real change will be met with 100% critical action.

Let me be specific. The people of the world have no control over the government that spreads lies and destroys their rights and takes away from what really matters in life. Well this is my forum. and unlike the government i have control against those that do harm.

So let it be known. If you try to get people to disarm themselves, if you try to get people to stand down and let those who would do evil have an easier time i will remove you from this forum.

The diversionary tactics that you are playing will not work here. I know who is playing the game. I know who is to blame and i will act if i am forced.

This is a forum for change. Not a forum for those who wish to divert from the truth and control the masses.

You have been warned.

All outta Likes, good man, Shep! :yourock:

Define shill: to talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable way because you are being paid to do ...

An Internet shill is someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for.

So there are people being paid to disrupt this forum, why not just delete them. I never knew that's what shill meant, I thought that's what everyone called someone else who disagreed, or had an opinion that varied from theirs.

At any rate, it's sad really, any kind  of deception or deceit has no place in the world or this forum. 

Those who decieve are usually deceived themselves. 

14 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

Define shill: to talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable way because you are being paid to do ...

An Internet shill is someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for.

So there are people being paid to disrupt this forum, why not just delete them. I never knew that's what shill meant, I thought that's what everyone called someone else who disagreed, or had an opinion that varied from theirs.

At any rate, it's sad really, any kind  of deception or deceit has no place in the world or this forum. 

Those who decieve are usually deceived themselves. 

Yep, there's a difference, and by disagreeing with someone, or even everyone a shill does not make! Thus my disagreement with some yesterday on the gun thread. I am still the last time I checked allowed to voice my own opinion, even if its not a popular one!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yep, there's a difference, and by disagreeing with someone, or even everyone a shill does not make! Thus my disagreement with some yesterday on the gun thread. I am still the last time I checked allowed to voice my own opinion, even if its not a popular one!

That's enough out of you shill, lol.   You have your head on straight with health info so you get a pass on the FE shilling stuff with me.   :smile:

I talk about the most unpopular conspiracies on the forums, I've been banned from a few for that and others just try to get rid of me thru gang stalking tactics because I'm not really violating their forum rules.   Free speech is about protecting unpopular speech not the stuff everyone freely accepts.   This forum is very special in that regard, I don't see any other forums this diverse & accepting of all free speech unpopular topics.   I'll do what I can to support this place & promote it in my videos as a good source for information on many topics, I've already promoted it in my last video series I put on Youtube. 

I'm thankful all of you guys tolerate me here.

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

This is my first forum, I'm still learning.

I must have missed the gun thread, I'll have to check it out .

Everyone will not agree on everything, that's a given. Sometimes it's the unpopular opinion that unveils truth.  

13 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

This is my first forum, I'm still learning.

I must have missed the gun thread, I'll have to check it out .

Everyone will not agree on everything, that's a given. Sometimes it's the unpopular opinion that unveils truth.  

Yes, but when it seems to be directed towards me, well I'm no damn shill. I just have strong opinions, and

I will never be convinced otherwise. Even my own family calls me stubborn, but I always tell them at least

I believe in something, and not all the bullshit lies like some of them do.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Has Forumland ever seen a site like this? Nope, it's the one and only. I have foot-in-mouth disease now and then and am rightly reprimanded. Shep, you da man.

Come over here and get a hug from your Auntie Grav. :loveu: And be careful.

16 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

That's enough out of you shill, lol.   You have your head on straight with health info so you get a pass on the FE shilling stuff with me.   :smile:

I talk about the most unpopular conspiracies on the forums, I've been banned from a few for that and others just try to get rid of me thru gang stalking tactics because I'm not really violating their forum rules.   Free speech is about protecting unpopular speech not the stuff everyone freely accepts.   This forum is very special in that regard, I don't see any other forums this diverse & accepting of all free speech unpopular topics.   I'll do what I can to support this place & promote it in my videos as a good source for information on many topics, I've already promoted it in my last video series I put on Youtube. 

I'm thankful all of you guys tolerate me here.

JJ, I know me and you have had our arguments in the beginning, but once I invited you to take the time to explain what you believe in, that's when I noticed how well versed you really were. I knew there was something more than the slurs and insults being passed between us. Looks like I/we were correct.

I have grown to have a great respect for your opinions though I may not always agree, I can still see and understand the science you bring forward, and which many times cause me to rethink my views.

My friend, you are well liked here!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

JJ, I know me and you have had our arguments in the beginning, but once I invited you to take the time to explain what you believe in, that's when I noticed how well versed you really were. I knew there was something more than the slurs and insults being passed between us. Looks like I/we were correct.

I have grown to have a great respect for your opinions though I may not always agree, I can still see and understand the science you bring forward, and which many times cause me to rethink my views.

My friend, you are well liked here!

:2sMZZFw:  Thanks man, very kind things to say.  Come on everyone, group hug!  :grouphug:

First round of drinks on me!  :cheers:   :1jtAL34:    :64pwFDH:

Then after we get all slurry & falling down drunk, we pick ourselves back up the next day and do it all over again!  haha

It's too bad we all live so far apart, might make for a great party all meeting up in person & doing all this together.  We'd definitely be surprised by how we misjudged each other many times & how wrong our assumptions have been at times too.  They say don't judge a book by it's cover, sometimes books have covers for a reason though, sometimes not.   We gain wisdom as we go and learning from each other is part of evolving into Masters.

1 person likes this

I vary rarely ever post anything that I write anymore . As I have many times in the past on other sites I would write a opinion page on a subject such as in politics or religion .

At one time I had as many as 50.000 followers . On the most part I would get a good review but then there was always the person that would try to bash me calling me names or just being a jerk in writing something to try to discredit the topic . 

I understand and know what a shill is and on the most part I will invite the challenge and kick their ass on my own .

Thanks for covering my back Shep but if I get to them first I will hurt them not with bullets but with words that will cut deeper than a double edged sward .

I like this site and I see it's growing and that is good but it to will have it's challenges in the days months and years to come . If the Internet lasts that long .

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.