Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Obama Address Drinking Game

85 posts in this topic

The rules are simple. Every time Obama says one of the following words, take a drink. Actually, just take a sip or you wont make it to the end of his lecture.

Let me be clear

War on terror

ISIS

ISIL

Daesh

Homegrown terrorism

Lone Wolf

Internet

Gun control

Refugees

Boots on the ground

Air strikes

Congress

Executive Order

Radical Terrorist 

Islam

Syria

Turkey

International Allies 

Israel

Putin

Homeland Security

FBI

Feel free to add a few more words to the game. This is going to be one hell of a night!

:drinkingwine::64pwFDH::eatingpopcorn:

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, CGK said:

The rules are simple. Every time Obama says one of the following words, take a drink. Actually, just take a sip or you wont make it to the end of his lecture.

Let me be clear

War on terror

ISIS

ISIL

Daesh

Homegrown terrorism

Lone Wolf

Internet

Gun control

Refugees

Boots on the ground

Air strikes

Congress

Executive Order

Radical Terrorist 

Islam

Syria

Turkey

International Allies 

Israel

Putin

Homeland Security

FBI

Feel free to add a few more words to the game. This is going to be one hell of a night!

:drinkingwine::64pwFDH::eatingpopcorn:

i have beer im up for this whens it  on lol

Ill post some live links a bit later, but it will be on every channel in America. He's gonna take over the Nations airways tonight.

Darn, might have to take it up again in solidarity! ;-) :64pwFDH: Well, me on extra caffeine is about as silly as I was on beer ;-)

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Darn, might have to take it up again in solidarity! ;-) :64pwFDH: Well, me on extra caffeine is about as silly as I was on beer ;-)

Coffee works too. Im going to make sure I DVR the lecture because I have a feeling Im going to have to make quite a few bathroom trips with the amount of fluid that will be consumed tonight.

:laugh:

1 minute ago, CGK said:

Coffee works too. Im going to make sure I DVR the lecture because I have a feeling Im going to have to make quite a few bathroom trips with the amount of fluid that will be consumed tonight.

We could always do pushups or something, kind of like doing penance for listening to the traitor in chief.

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

We could always do pushups or something, kind of like doing penance for listening to the traitor in chief.

:b0vpxS8:

4 hours ago, CGK said:

It'll probably be on youtube. 

If we are all adept at playing this game won't be all be just as drunk and lol at everything he says (because we know it's crap), and most likely all have the same score. 

Im working the pre game show...Getting the crowd ready for the main event..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.