Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

The FBI Creates, Then Foils Terror Plots False Flags Exposed By Judge Napolitano

6 posts in this topic

This is why in another thread I said that it really doesn't matter whether it's "real" or not, only what the narrative is, which is terrorizing people so they will accept tyranny for "protection". And that, incidentally, was the message of the animated film A Bug's Life.

i see the foundation being built for: restricting/closing internet except for those that are "vetted or licensed"

media coverage being restricted (like in jade helm)

scanner feeds being shut down.

they seem to be creating reasons to justify these things imo.

right now it seems to be all about "gun grabbing" but i think they are going beyond that.

I think it's all leading to some type of biometric identification system so they can track us like animals. People will be begging for it if they think it keeps them "safe", at least the ones that don't realize who's really holding the keys to their corral. After that, you can't do anything without being scanned, if people end up with chips or tats, then everyone will take advantage of it, including private industry. 

Some would call this the Mark of the Beast. 

*SIGH* I agree, all they have foiled were set ups of idiots. The Real terrorists are smart, professional psychopaths. They aren't blabbing about it Anywhere, to any one. The real ones are going to be hidden to everyone until they succeed or fail in the public eye. The best we can hope for is enough vigilant civilians around when something slips out, and brave enough to risk being slammed as an Islamaphobe.

Myself, I'd take public humiliation over deaths of innocents any day!

If I were wrong, I apologize.

Argg - I didn't mean to quote you, deleted it, anyway what I was going to say was check out this video clip.

Then lets start with the police first, stealing stuff from evidence storage, selling it on the streets for quick cash.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.