Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shane

New Here

40 posts in this topic

I'm   curious  about the members .  I been following  for a while now and so I decided to join recently  after the posting of the black night satalite  and details with the mentioning  of the shadow government on Facebook   .  So I'm sure by now the predator program  already has this site on watch  but anyways. So what's up? Any members of militias ?  Plans for E.M.P.'s ? Meeting places for when shit hits the fan and it becomes time to band together ? Anyone  have  the coordinates for underground  missile bunkers that have been abandoned ?  

I am a member of a militia .  I have plans for E.M.P. but not definite. I do have a prep bag in my car and one at home, by the way I drive and 89 Cadillac .... for now...damn car....

I'm not much of a doomsday  preper  but I am one prepared  for when shit hits the fan.... There's  a little about me, now you?

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Shane said:

I'm   curious  about the members .  I been following  for a while now and so I decided to join recently  after the posting of the black night satalite  and details with the mentioning  of the shadow government on Facebook   .  So I'm sure by now the predator program  already has this site on watch  but anyways. So what's up? Any members of militias ?  Plans for E.M.P.'s ? Meeting places for when shit hits the fan and it becomes time to band together ? Anyone  have  the coordinates for underground  missile bunkers that have been abandoned ?  

I am a member of a militia .  I have plans for E.M.P. but not definite. I do have a prep bag in my car and one at home, by the way I drive and 89 Cadillac .... for now...damn car....

I'm not much of a doomsday  preper  but I am one prepared  for when shit hits the fan.... There's  a little about me, now you?

Welcome to the forum shane, nice to see you finally took the plunge and signed up. And the whole black knight satellite phenomenon is just mind-blowing when you start to look into it.

Anyway/ We got plenty of people who like to prepare thats for sure but im not sure if most would confess to being in a militia. I can imagine that might make them a target in some way. You know how the government works. Scooping up new info for the simulation.

1 person likes this

Welcome Shane, I'm not in a militia, and I don't own a gun, but I'm one hell of a shot with a slingshot!

What's up with all the double and triple spaces in your post? Is this a coded message to someone?

That's old code.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I love your Venus flytrap avatar! Welcome.............

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, CGK said:

I love your Venus flytrap avatar! Welcome.............

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Shane said:

*snip*

1, So what's up?

2, Any members of militias ?  

3, Plans for E.M.P.'s ?

4, Meeting places for when shit hits the fan and it becomes time to band together ?

5, Anyone  have  the coordinates for underground  missile bunkers that have been abandoned ?  

*snip*

Welcome Shane.

1, Not much.

2, No, nor do I want to be part of one.

3, Dig out my stockpile of antique tools and kitchen gadgets and continue on with life.

4, No thanks. Once the doctors are gone and the medications are used up, disease will be the next big killer, for no meeting up for me.

5, They won't be abandoned when the shit hits the fan. It isn't like the government forgot where they are, and a quick call of "eminent domain" and those folks who bought one and decked them out as survival shelters are going to be pissed if not dead.

1 person likes this

Thank  you for the welcoming .  There's  no code in my spacing, just jinky  tech.

Ukshep  - I agree. They are already profiling  but I don't have anything  to hide and I'm well trained both old school and new as far as erasing myself or disappearing  off the radar. ...

Radio- I believe I do know what you mean.  Only gotta be responsible  for yourself  and don't have to worry about anybody else, there are weaknesses  and strengths with and without  others though.Skill will get one far but no matter how broad  skill set  one has there will be a time that another hand would help reach another goal of some kind  or other.

Cryptic Mole- no code up there but.. .  Here's  one though------>  Nong  I  cong  E _____ 2 ___Mong  E   E  Tong____ Yong  O  U .  :-)

CGK- Thank you. It actually  took me a couple minutes  to figure out how to make an avatar here as I've never done this before but I have five venusflytrap  plants and love to grow many plants. I've a novice in the apothecary arts but all my medicine works a potholders I give my medicines  to my friends . It males me feel good to know I'm taking part in others health. Thanks for the YouTube  vid.

Rabid Wolf - I agree with you for the most part. 

Redlistvet Glad to be here.

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

Thank  you for the welcoming .  There's  no code in my spacing, just jinky  tech.

Ukshep  - I agree. They are already profiling  but I don't have anything  to hide and I'm well trained both old school and new as far as erasing myself or disappearing  off the radar. ...

Radio- I believe I do know what you mean.  Only gotta be responsible  for yourself  and don't have to worry about anybody else, there are weaknesses  and strengths with and without  others though.Skill will get one far but no matter how broad  skill set  one has there will be a time that another hand would help reach another goal of some kind  or other.

Cryptic Mole- no code up there but.. .  Here's  one though------>  Nong  I  cong  E _____ 2 ___Mong  E   E  Tong____ Yong  O  U .  :-)

CGK- Thank you. It actually  took me a couple minutes  to figure out how to make an avatar here as I've never done this before but I have five venusflytrap  plants and love to grow many plants. I've a novice in the apothecary arts but all my medicine works a potholders I give my medicines  to my friends . It males me feel good to know I'm taking part in others health. Thanks for the YouTube  vid.

Rabid Wolf - I agree with you for the most part. 

Redlistvet Glad to be here.

Nong  I  cong  E _____ 2 ___Mong  E   E  Tong____ Yong  O  U .  :-)

Nice 2 Meet You :) I speak fluent ONG lol sorry i could not resist nailing it

Ukshep .  Nice :-)  I also speak it too. A few of my family hold conversations when we're  in public and don't want everyone to know what we're  sayin  .

7 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Welcome Shane.

1, Not much.

2, No, nor do I want to be part of one.

3, Dig out my stockpile of antique tools and kitchen gadgets and continue on with life.

4, No thanks. Once the doctors are gone and the medications are used up, disease will be the next big killer, for no meeting up for me.

5, They won't be abandoned when the shit hits the fan. It isn't like the government forgot where they are, and a quick call of "eminent domain" and those folks who bought one and decked them out as survival shelters are going to be pissed if not dead.

Pentagon: Where did we put that fallout shelter, again? >.> Can not find it.

Couldn't resist. Also, fully agreed. Working with people is one thing, but if life taught me anything, it's that when you want something done right...

So I'll still be helpful happy jazzy me (not right now, I have a mutant plague that makes all my boast this board about immunity look really, really stupid. Which is fine, not my first time...), but as far as "We are your leaders" types go, naw, gave a chance, ya blew it. Long before WW3, might I add. Your time is up, my time is now. *'Can't see me' face wavies and out*

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.