Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

7 posts in this topic

We come on here, day after day, post, talk, chat, interact, inform, ect ect ect... not just us.... so do the NPCS, non factors, Sheeple......

Think about it.. nothing ever gets done.....

I think we are in a LOOP, we need to BREAK the CYCLE...

:tomato:  AM I RIGHT? or AM I WRONG!? - or are we, the only ones here, Who give a shit about the RULES??!?!!

The world is starting to make less sense everyday.... Maybe this is why we can't have nice things... Maybe this is why people climb clock towers and start picking people off...........

Maybe .  But I was just thinking  everything  is insane really. We go around the sun over and over and hope tomorrow  will be different .  

Your both right and wrong in my opinion .  

The definition of insanity is not doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. The definition of insanity is Doing the same thing over and over, then, contrary to all proof, BELIEVING you GOT a different result! As in "Let's be nice to the Muslims, maybe they will stop wanting to convert or kill us"... result, unless they Stop Being Muslims, Hate the Kafir, Kill the Kafir, game over.

:akomjiis:

Speak for yourself man, things have been changing & improving for me & many I interact with regularly.   Being stuck in the dead ends, yeah I know what that's like.  Most CTs are written up BS to keep the awakened masses focused on dead ends that go nowhere, but the CTs that piss everyone off.... you know the main one I'm talking about, lol.... those are usually the ones that do turn out to be true and the resistance toward those CTs is usually a good indicator of their validity.

There are some people I use as compasses for truth, I throw something by them and if they believe it's true, then I know it's bullshit for sure.  Some people are just polarized completely to bullshit, they can't not believe in it all.

I could go into details about how I've come a long way once I got past my stubborn ego & crossed some dark bridges in the CT arena..... let's just say I don't really need to eat as much as most of you guys do anymore.  My whole system is changing within, I think it's correcting itself from how broken it's been all my life, all of us too, we're fed so much bad info that as soon as we get some of the correct info, we seem to "heal" up from the damage.

Insanity is defined by the control system. Speak out against it and their minions will come for you.  Then they decide if you're dangerous to them or not. If you are deemed harmless, they let you go, free to roam the streets where people shun you and shake their heads in pity that you went off the prescribed track. 

11 hours ago, Shane said:

Maybe .  But I was just thinking  everything  is insane really. We go around the sun over and over and hope tomorrow  will be different .  

Your both right and wrong in my opinion .  

I don't live in the fabricated illusion of the modern "routines" people get stuck in. (i.e., wake up, eat breakfast, go to work/school, come home, perform routine unwinding tasks, eat dinner, clean up, perform routine pre-sleep tasks, go to sleep. Over and over and over again for decades with very little variation. That alone is enough to drive someone insane.)

Tomorrow will be different for me than today is. I will see and do different things than I saw and did today. I will go to sleep when I get tired, not when a clock tells me I should. However, even living a less insanity-inducing life, I only consider myself slightly less insane than the next person.

1 person likes this

An oldie but goodie.

All the world is crazy except for me and thee, and I've been wondering about thee lately.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.