Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

ISIS training children to kill/ WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO! SNUFF FILM

35 posts in this topic

I'm not so sure I want to see this since you claim its a snuff film, but why such a long download? I'm seeing 8 minutes, and my system is fast. What gives? Did you watch it, and how long is it?

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm not so sure I want to see this since you claim its a snuff film, but why such a long download? I'm seeing 8 minutes, and my system is fast. What gives? Did you watch it, and how long is it?

It really is a snuff film, several men are killed by these children. I watched it and it started right up for me. Lasted around 12 minutes I believe. 

Sure had a high production value, they spent some time make this video, wish there was English subtitles. 

Not really surprising, Child soldiers have been used through out history.

Just now, Redlistvet said:

Sure had a high production value, they spent some time make this video, wish there was English subtitles. 

Not really surprising, Child soldiers have been used through out history.

Yeah, like Hollywood, right? 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

It really is a snuff film, several men are killed by these children. I watched it and it started right up for me. Lasted around 12 minutes I believe. 

I think I'll pass since my nights are always filled with frightening nightmares already.

Just curious though how these children kill their victims?

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I think I'll pass since my nights are always filled with frightening nightmares already.

Just curious though how these children kill their victims?

Several were head shots and one was slitting the throat with a knife. All the victims were tied up when murdered. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Several were head shots and one was slitting the throat with a knife. All the victims were tied up when murdered. 

Just think how our children are no match for there's.

Oh, I see my system downloaded it anyway. It self loaded so I'll at least start watching it.

Don't know if I'll finish though.

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah, like Hollywood, right? 

It was surprisingly well done, good graphics, story line and all.  I wanted to know what the "prisoners/?" where saying , probably admitting to some guilt mabey.? 

8 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

It was surprisingly well done, good graphics, story line and all.  I wanted to know what the "prisoners/?" where saying , probably admitting to some guilt mabey.? 

I'd like to know what they are saying, too. 

Fuck that! I watched the first killing, and that was definitely real. I will not watch the rest. The HD quality adds to the horrific acts.

I watched this, and continued eating, TBH this is not as gorey/real as the pearl beheading video. DAMN I guess I am desensitized as fuck.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.