Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Unconfirmed - Reports of Multiple coordinated attacks London

13 posts in this topic

One in Leytonstone, other places I am not sure.

Someone reported that in the attempted beheading they cried out, "This is for Syria"

Only see this, doesn't look like multiple attacks atm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3347632/Tube-terror-knifeman-screaming-Syria-blood-spilled-slashes-man-s-throat-Tasered-police.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK#pq=z3OS5l

BREAKING NEWS: Tube terror as knifeman screaming 'this is for Syria' slashes man's throat before being Tasered by police while passengers in ticket hall watch in horror

Waaait.. could be staged? "

A bystander shouted at the knifeman: 'You ain't no Muslim bruv.'

After reportedly slashing his victim's throat, the man allegedly threatened several other passengers before being confronted by a number of un-armed police officers"??? - Or the bystander was in cahoots, all for the good press, "good Muslim Bad Muslim"??

Edited by BlueHawK

Leytonstone Tube stabbing a 'terrorist incident'

A stabbing at a Tube station in east London is being treated as a "terrorist incident", the Met Police has said.

Police were called to reports of people being attacked at Leytonstone station just after 19:00 GMT.

A man was arrested after being Tasered by police. One man suffered serious knife injuries while two others received minor injuries.

Detectives from the Metropolitan Police's Counter-Terrorism Command are now investigating the incident.

The Met said the suspect was reportedly threatening other people with a knife.

More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35018789?

Ugh, link off same page - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34953996

"Muslim woman 'held for 13 hours' at Heathrow Airport" "It was inhuman: "

Her aunt Jawaahir Daahir, who lives in Leicester, described her niece's ordeal as "a terrible, distressful unimaginable experience for her and for our family".

"She didn't commit any crime except being a Muslim girl with a headscarf,"

:cmicsfee:

According to a witness, it took police 10-15 minutes before they arrived, then had to taze him multiple times before they subdued them. He spit blood at them once.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/knifeman-injures-four-in-suspected-terror-attack-in-london/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

‘This is what happens when you f*** with mother Syria all of your blood will be spilled’.”

Edited by BlueHawK

17 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The global event is on the way and just around the corner.

I suspect the event will be coded in O's speech tonight.

6 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I suspect the event will be coded in O's speech tonight.

Well yes and no. Whether it will be the big global event or not, I cannot say, but regardless, something will be coded. I understand code cipher and decipher, so I may watch.

So far the latest word is 3 people died or were injured. I will post a link if get the chance, or go ahead and post it yourself if you find it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.