Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Heavilly armed driver posing as Air Marshall

6 posts in this topic

hey, found this story from Fox yesterday! How'd we miss this? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/04/police-ny-traffic-stop-yields-suspect-with-assault-rifle-body-armor-8300-rounds/

"

SYOSSET, N.Y. –  Police in New York say a traffic stop has resulted in the arrest of man posing as a federal air marshal who had an assault rifle, body armor and 8,300 rounds of ammunition.

Nassau County police said Friday that the suspect was stopped Thursday morning on the Jericho Turnpike in the Long Island community of Syosset (sy-AH'-seht).

They say he had a pistol, a knife and the assault rifle in the car, along with the body armor and a tactical vest containing three high capacity magazines. He produced fake credentials and activated emergency lights on his vehicle.

Authorities say they found more weapons and the 8,300 rounds of ammunition at his home.?

Is this going to be another "angry white Muslim hater" story?!??

He had a fake federal air marshal ID in one pocket, a Ruger .380-caliber pistol in the other and was driving around Long Island with ballistic body armor and a loaded AR-15 assault rifle. He also had an arsenal of weapons at his gated home.

But don’t worry folks, Mark Vicars wasn’t a threat to anyone, Nassau County officials insisted Friday.

The amount of firepower is comparable to what terror couple Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik had during the massacre they committed Wednesday in San Bernardino, Calif.

“At this time we don’t see any immediate threat to the public,” Nassau County Police Department spokesman Det. Lt. Richard LeBrun told reporters.

Seven illegal firearms, three high-capacity magazines and 8,300 rounds of ammunition were found in the 49-year-old’s SUV and Syosset home after an exhaustive search, police confirmed.

Yet cops don’t believe that Vicars was up to anything nefarious — except for masquerading as a federal agent.

“We don’t see any nexus to any terrorism at this time,” LeBrun said, adding that no anti-American literature or links to terrorism were found at his home.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cops-find-assault-rifle-arsenal-man-backseat-article-1.2455344

Sounds like a heavily armed American. Nothing wrong with that!

But why masquerade as an air marshal?

21 minutes ago, five4ty7am said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cops-find-assault-rifle-arsenal-man-backseat-article-1.2455344

Sounds like a heavily armed American. Nothing wrong with that!

But why masquerade as an air marshal?

Yeah, I kind of figured this guy will be demonized, they are already comparing him to the terrorists in California! Once again, It's Not The Weapons. It's that Those two followed Muhammed, ah highway robber, rapist, pedophile, hater of anyone not Muslim.

Yeah, the Air Marshall part IS scary. He might be more exactly what they were hoping him to be after all?

Edited by BlueHawK

No Good reason I can come up with for this guy to be posing as anyone but himself, certainly scary as an Air Marshall. Was he going to try to get onto a plane!?!?

I know in the middle east bad guys pose as first respond people to kill victims, wait for real first responders, I hope this wasn't the intent here!

:DWsKVPL:

One of my daughters is getting married to an air marshal. He is also ex Marine, and even though the nicest guy you will ever meet, he is not to be messed with! These guys have the strictest and most demanding training that any militarized group receives. Air marshals are federal agents. he tells me that sometimes there are as many as 7 other marshals on the plane at any given time, so terrorists would be wise to know this. That's actually a small military unit.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.