Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Glimpse Into Our Amazing Past With These Historic Photos

5 posts in this topic

http://buzzlamp.com/glimpse-amazing-past-historic-photos/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=adblade&utm_campaign=amazing-historical-photos

Images of the past always dredge up feelings of wonderment for me. I see an old black and white photo and I wonder what was happening at that time. What was the subject thinking? Some are funny or uplifting while others are disturbing. The past is a valuable tool, we just have to take the time to look, ask questions and learn from what the past has to teach us. In the gallery ahead you will see images that will change the way you view the past. Read more at: https://tr.im/ZKpSL

<snip>

1 person likes this

very nice post!!!! im loving the pics+ explanation, they are making me feel and think a lot too! dam i already gave my likes, lol, LOVING this one too xp

2 people like this

Hell of a slide show of history !

From the views of these pictures it should make one feel blessed with the life we have in the now . Even with what we call today as troubled times . It could all be worse .

2 people like this

From fake moon landings to fake Holocausts.  Our world's history is based primarily on propaganda.

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

From fake moon landings to fake Holocausts.  Our world's history is based primarily on propaganda.

Shhh! Do and say as you're told you silly conspiracy theorist!

XD, jk rothbard. Same thing was going through my head while browsing these picks. Well said.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.