Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

4 students, ages 10 and 11, accused of plotting to set off explosive at Clifton school

13 posts in this topic

http://abc7ny.com/news/5-elementary-scho...l/1107628/

CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) --

Four elementary school children from Clifton, New Jersey, are accused of planning to set off an explosive device at a high school.

The kids, ages 10 and 11, are fifth-graders from Clifton Elementary School #11.

Police said they were allegedly planning to detonate an explosive at an assembly being held at Clifton High School Wednesday.

At this point, police haven't said why the kids targeted the high school, but they are treating it as more than a prank.

Teachers and administrators at the school reportedly uncovered written plans on how the attack would occur and contacted police.

Police found the "device," but there were no explosives inside of it. Instead, it was filled with vinegar and cinnamon, so authorities say while the intent might have been there, the scheme would not have worked.

<snip>

Wtf? What kid this age sits around with 3 others at that age and plots some crap like this? This story reeks of something, just not sure what it is.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at what kids are watching today on TV and such .  Guns , Bombs and killing . When my kids were this age they didn't have a TV unless I or mom knew what they were watching they played with cardboard boxes , read books and had a few toys .

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is really happening, its obvious , the kids are absorbing and seeing things... but NOT just see, they are FORMING AND CREATING theirselves and personalities, with all this crap integrated on them.

and the future doesnt look any better this way..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Saruka said:

this is really happening, its obvious , the kids are absorbing and seeing things... but NOT just see, they are FORMING AND CREATING theirselves and personalities, with all this crap integrated on them.

and the future doesnt look any better this way..

And this is how muslims are raised. We were becoming a "death cult" like them before they even got here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CSB said:

Look at what kids are watching today on TV and such .  Guns , Bombs and killing . When my kids were this age they didn't have a TV unless I or mom knew what they were watching they played with cardboard boxes , read books and had a few toys .

 

 

OK, I grew up with seeing war movies, Rambo, you name it, I knew the difference between reality and fiction More importantly, between Good and EVIL! No way would I hurt anyone that didn't try to hurt ME or an innocent, back then or now!

My guess is this was a TEST RUN - see if we can get a real Clock.. I mean Bomb inside. Nobody in a high school is going to see little kids as a threat, are they?

You guys beat me to it, sorry! 8-)

Edited by BlueHawK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow missed that this was in New Jersey - gosh, where the Muslims were celebrating 911? As if they weren't *everywhere*, but still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

http://abc7ny.com/news/5-elementary-scho...l/1107628/

CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) --

Four elementary school children from Clifton, New Jersey, are accused of planning to set off an explosive device at a high school.

The kids, ages 10 and 11, are fifth-graders from Clifton Elementary School #11.

Police said they were allegedly planning to detonate an explosive at an assembly being held at Clifton High School Wednesday.

At this point, police haven't said why the kids targeted the high school, but they are treating it as more than a prank.

Teachers and administrators at the school reportedly uncovered written plans on how the attack would occur and contacted police.

Police found the "device," but there were no explosives inside of it. Instead, it was filled with vinegar and cinnamon, so authorities say while the intent might have been there, the scheme would not have worked.

<snip>

Wtf? What kid this age sits around with 3 others at that age and plots some crap like this? This story reeks of something, just not sure what it is.

Surprised it wasn't play dough and a one of those trick birthday candles. I guess we better hand our kids over to our all knowing infallible government in the interest of national security.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey, found this story from Fox yesterday! How'd we miss this? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/04/police-ny-traffic-stop-yields-suspect-with-assault-rifle-body-armor-8300-rounds/

"

SYOSSET, N.Y. –  Police in New York say a traffic stop has resulted in the arrest of man posing as a federal air marshal who had an assault rifle, body armor and 8,300 rounds of ammunition.

Nassau County police said Friday that the suspect was stopped Thursday morning on the Jericho Turnpike in the Long Island community of Syosset (sy-AH'-seht).

They say he had a pistol, a knife and the assault rifle in the car, along with the body armor and a tactical vest containing three high capacity magazines. He produced fake credentials and activated emergency lights on his vehicle.

Authorities say they found more weapons and the 8,300 rounds of ammunition at his home.?

Is this going to be another "angry white Muslim hater" story?!??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

hey, found this story from Fox yesterday! How'd we miss this? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/04/police-ny-traffic-stop-yields-suspect-with-assault-rifle-body-armor-8300-rounds/

"

SYOSSET, N.Y. –  Police in New York say a traffic stop has resulted in the arrest of man posing as a federal air marshal who had an assault rifle, body armor and 8,300 rounds of ammunition.

Nassau County police said Friday that the suspect was stopped Thursday morning on the Jericho Turnpike in the Long Island community of Syosset (sy-AH'-seht).

They say he had a pistol, a knife and the assault rifle in the car, along with the body armor and a tactical vest containing three high capacity magazines. He produced fake credentials and activated emergency lights on his vehicle.

Authorities say they found more weapons and the 8,300 rounds of ammunition at his home.?

Is this going to be another "angry white Muslim hater" story?!??

Topic in itself hawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

http://abc7ny.com/news/5-elementary-scho...l/1107628/

CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) --

Four elementary school children from Clifton, New Jersey, are accused of planning to set off an explosive device at a high school.

The kids, ages 10 and 11, are fifth-graders from Clifton Elementary School #11.

Police said they were allegedly planning to detonate an explosive at an assembly being held at Clifton High School Wednesday.

At this point, police haven't said why the kids targeted the high school, but they are treating it as more than a prank.

Teachers and administrators at the school reportedly uncovered written plans on how the attack would occur and contacted police.

Police found the "device," but there were no explosives inside of it. Instead, it was filled with vinegar and cinnamon, so authorities say while the intent might have been there, the scheme would not have worked.

<snip>

Wtf? What kid this age sits around with 3 others at that age and plots some crap like this? This story reeks of something, just not sure what it is.

LMAO!!! So the kids were likely playing a game, as kids do. (I know my friends and I did stupid shit too, we just didn't get caught) Then the over reactionary liberal "educators" flipped the fuck out instead of simply asking the kids involved what was going on.

A friend of mine once helped me plan a bank robbery when we were in the 6th grade. We took a lot of time doing it, tried thinking of every possible scenario. It took about two weeks of planning until we were both satisfied that it could work. Then we threw it away and started rock climbing. lol There was never any real interest in robbing a bank, we just wanted to know if it was possible. 

The funny part of that story is, years later, when that very same friend was working on a SWAT team (after being an instructor at the Police Academy) he told me that "our plan" would have worked just fine. lmao

Our lives would have been very different if some barely-literate idiot teacher found our "plans"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

LMAO!!! So the kids were likely playing a game, as kids do. (I know my friends and I did stupid shit too, we just didn't get caught) Then the over reactionary liberal "educators" flipped the fuck out instead of simply asking the kids involved what was going on.

A friend of mine once helped me plan a bank robbery when we were in the 6th grade. We took a lot of time doing it, tried thinking of every possible scenario. It took about two weeks of planning until we were both satisfied that it could work. Then we threw it away and started rock climbing. lol There was never any real interest in robbing a bank, we just wanted to know if it was possible. 

The funny part of that story is, years later, when that very same friend was working on a SWAT team (after being an instructor at the Police Academy) he told me that "our plan" would have worked just fine. lmao

Our lives would have been very different if some barely-literate idiot teacher found our "plans"...

Yup. Sounds like kids can't be kids anymore. Kids don't live in the same reality as adults do, they play, their mind jumps around, they're learning about the world around them. I bet one of these kids overheard mom and dad talking about bombings in the kitchen and their mind wandered, then they went to school and wanted to impress some friends. Something along that hypothetical line.

Blown out of proportion is an understatement.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.