Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

End the Gun Epidemic in America

82 posts in this topic

“a moral outrage and a national disgrace that people can legally purchase weapons designed specifically to kill with brutal speed and efficiency.” - Isn't that the entire purpose of Any weapon?!!? They think we should be neutered!

It's not a "scourge of guns", it's a scourge of b@stards who want to use them to kill civilians

Edited by BlueHawK

Just now, BlueHawK said:

“a moral outrage and a national disgrace that people can legally purchase weapons designed specifically to kill with brutal speed and efficiency.” - Isn't that the entire purpose of Any weapon?!!? They think we should be neutered!

I think THEY should be neutered. I've got hemostats and a scalpel, oops no pain killers though...

1 person likes this

We must remember those in positions of authority have no love of anyone other than their own .

There for their quest for power over others become a agenda .

Everyone whats to rule the world !

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I think THEY should be neutered. I've got hemostats and a scalpel, oops no pain killers though...

Muslims use no pain killers when they mutilate young girls, so let them feel the pain.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

You are so funny and cute .   No pain killers thats good because they don't feel ours

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Muslims use no pain killers when they mutilate young girls, so let them feel the pain.

And be sure to "Cut DEEP" as their rules for removing any hope of sexual pleasure too!

Just now, BlueHawK said:

And be sure to "Cut DEEP" as their rules for removing any hope of sexual pleasure too!

Yep. Make it hurt, and make it last forever. Come to think of it, preventing them from reproducing sounds like a great idea.

Oh! Apparently one of the shooters was in contact with Al-Shabaab AND The Al Nusra Front - Al-Shabaab an ISIS affiliate, the Al Nusra front - Al-Queda in Syria - AKA the GOOD REBELS!?!? Didn't the shooters know those were the Good Guys!!?!?

2 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Oh! Apparently one of the shooters was in contact with Al-Shabaab AND The Al Nusra Front - Al-Shabaab an ISIS affiliate, the Al Nusra front - Al-Queda in Syria - AKA the GOOD REBELS!?!? Didn't the shooters know those were the Good Guys!!?!?

There are no "good guys" anymore. Not in government anyway.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.