Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

BREAKING Dec 4 2015 : UNIDENTIFIED RUSSIAN AIR FORCE JET OVER CALIFORNIA - THEN DISAPPEARS FROM RADAR

18 posts in this topic

Posted at YouTube December 4 2015

Edited by CSB

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Crap... are we about to have a "Turkey shoot" here next?

I just got home and I found this in one of my RSS feeds tonight . I about shit when I saw the date posted . I am still looking for more info .

Wouldn't get too alarmed, The United States purchased many cold war aircraft from former Soviet satellite states after the cold war. Probably owned by USAF. Definitely something to keep an eye on though,............... False Flag?

4 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

That think flew right over Travis AFB!!!  Wonder if the IFF glitched.

I am surprised they didn't send up jet fighters . Kinda like 911 but Russian . That thing could have been a Russian bomber . WTF is wrong with our government ? 

2 minutes ago, CSB said:

I am surprised they didn't send up jet fighters . Kinda like 911 but Russian . That thing could have been a Russian bomber . WTF is wrong with our government ? 

What ISN'T wrong with our government?

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

What ISN'T wrong with our government?

I can't think of anything at the moment:1XqXnoz: maybe tomorrow I will be ale to think of something . ThingsThat Make You Go Hummmmmm 

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/25/274475/russia-to-perform-survey-flight-over-us/

Russian Defense Ministry has announced that the country’s military inspectors will begin a survey flight this week above the United States under the international Treaty on Open Skies. The experts will conduct the flight over the US territory in a Tupolev Tu-154 M/LK-1 aircraft between November 25 and December 3

Just now, Millevolt said:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/25/274475/russia-to-perform-survey-flight-over-us/

Russian Defense Ministry has announced that the country’s military inspectors will begin a survey flight this week above the United States under the international Treaty on Open Skies. The experts will conduct the flight over the US territory in a Tupolev Tu-154 M/LK-1 aircraft between November 25 and December 3

Maybe a day off. These overflights are actually quite common

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.