Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Millevolt

Universities Deem Secret Santa, Mistletoe, Colors Red and Green to be Politically Incorrect

8 posts in this topic

http://www.prisonplanet.com/universities-deem-secret-santa-mistletoe-colors-red-and-green-to-to-be-politically-incorrect.html

New guidelines demand holiday celebrations are “not a Christmas party in disguise”

Universities across the country have published advisories warning students and staff planning Christmas parties not to include Secret Santa, mistletoe or the colors red and green because they might be seen as politically incorrect. As Campus Reform’s Summer Ratcliff highlights, colleges and universities are releasing guidelines for “inclusive holiday celebrations” that won’t cause offense to special snowflakes and safe spacers. “At Cornell University the beloved tradition of mistletoe is under attack, with the school claiming the parasitic plant, under which lovers are expected to kiss, doesn’t create an “environment of inclusion,” writes Ratcliff. Meanwhile, UT-Knoxville’s guidelines require that Christmas celebrations should not include religious games and that staff should ensure their “holiday party” is “not a Christmas party in disguise”. Using the term “Secret Santa” is also inappropriate because it is ‘culturally themed’ staff are advised to call it “practical joke gift exchange” or “secret gift exchange” instead. The guide also urges staff not to send religious-themed Christmas cards or use any decorations which may contain religious themes. Over at Ohio State, students and staff are warned not to use the colors red and green in their decor because they are not neutral enough and may not reflect an “inclusive holiday spirit.” The guide also suggests using multi-cultural calendars and food that is “general” and doesn’t “privilege any religion” so as to ensure a celebration that “everyone can live with”.

found this pic in the comment section of the article... LOVE IT! If you are a freakin' totalitarian, Santa is COMIN' for yo ass!

Thumbnail

1 person likes this

If people can swallow this much ridiculous crap, they deserve the world they're creating. Hope they enjoy their change.

At my daughters place of employment they are decorating in Teal and silver as not to offend anyone.

Take those "guidelines" and shove it. Offended, dont get involved.  I'm not going to change my way of life or beliefs because it might offend someone else.

People need to stand up for themselves.  People need to remember your paying for a service at these colleges. You can always go somewhere else with your money.

3 hours ago, CGK said:

At my daughters place of employment they are decorating in Teal and silver as not to offend anyone.

Imma say teal offends me.

Muslims and Libturds offend me . Can we ship them all out on a sinking ship in freezing shark infested waters now ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.