Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Experts Shocked Media Allowed Into San Bernardino Killers’ Home

6 posts in this topic

Experts Shocked Media Allowed Into San Bernardino Killers’ Home

No S**t Sherlock... SMH - http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/san-bernardino-killers-apartment-media/

Read the full article in the link above.

-

Houck appeared on CNN and told Anderson Cooper he was “having chills down my spine what I’m seeing here.”

“This apartment clearly is full of evidence. I don’t see any fingerprint dust on the walls where they went in there and checked for fingerprints for other people that might have been connected to these two. You’ve got documents laying all over the place — you’ve got shredded documents that need to be taken out of there and put together to see what was shredded,” Houck said. “You have passports, drivers licenses — now you have thousands of fingerprints all over inside this crime scene.”

“I tell you I am so shocked. This is detective 101 for crying out loud,” Houck said. “It looks like there are dozens of people in there totally destroying a crime scene which is still vital in this investigation because we don’t know how many other people that they were connected with in this thing.

@TheLastRefuge2 2m2 minutes ago

The FBI is being smart. They're letting/feeding the media activity (drive the concern chatter), FBI sits back and monitors communication.

-

A comment -

HOLY S***

ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ALL EVIDENCE OF THIS 3RD GUY?

Wait yea wasn't there a third person? Or was that just a witness that said three people? 

TheLastRefuge ‏@TheLastRefuge2 3m3 minutes ago

FBI found Go-Pro Camera Packaging at home. Witnesses say shooters used Go-Pro's. LEO said none found at end shootout. So where'd they go?

It's not only me, they are coving up something, trying to cover for muslims, ect, I bet you CAIR is involed somewhat. Then again we know the whole Administration is Muslim Brotherhood. I wonder if they are trying to cover up ISIS, Syrian refugees, ect connections. - Don't forget the report of half a dozen people were seen leaving the apartment.

Comments

"Just the number of journalists there seem to indicate that there was indeed coordination and knowledge this was going to happen, and likely allowed by law enforcement. It's almost like they are trying to sell the event to a skeptical audience."

a reply - "Exactly! You must ask yourself if you really wanted to contaminate the crime scene and render it beyond repair you invite the media in to rifle through your things"

-

"Either the FBI and local PD are incompetent or they want the investigation munged up for some reason. Honestly, it's hard for me to feel sure of either possibility right now."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.