Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Economist Magazine 2016

43 posts in this topic

Im sure you have seen the 2015 cover but take a look at the 2016 one. I looked at it a lot today and have a lot of opinions which im yet to be able to articulate properly. So i thought i would chuck it up so you could all take a look yourselves!

and here is the 2016 cover if you want to investigate.

http://www.hurhaber.com/resim/detayr/201511/TW2016_1024x1024.jpg

1 person likes this

Some areas of note from the image to check. I dont want to give my impression of what they mean as that might influence you.

Hands and fingers on people

the spinning earth

the flying tech in a superman cape

the gold dangling from a parachute made of paper money

the sun

guy/gal with blue hat and unicorn

book

flag

brains

spaceship with bottom clothing and top clothing

bowl of food with map

Well let's see...

At first glance, we have Merkle very much at the forefront, a rainbow flag with a possible enviro/Greenpeace green patch (can't see details), Putin farther back than we'd expect, a possible merger with the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox churches, a guy being abducted by a UFO which also has a brain in a jar, and a robot.

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Well let's see...

At first glance, we have Merkle very much at the forefront, a rainbow flag with a possible enviro/Greenpeace green patch (can't see details), Putin farther back than we'd expect, a possible merger with the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox churches, a guy being abducted by a UFO which also has a brain in a jar, and a robot.

i believe the ufo has more meaning than that im sure someone will interpret it the same way as i am. if not i will have to spill.

That's definitely different that the 2015 cover. We see Hillary right there up front next to Merkel. I can't make out that the guy on the bike is soon but he looks like a trendy liberal. The UFO could have something to do with space tech 

4 minutes ago, Groove said:

That's definitely different that the 2015 cover. We see Hillary right there up front next to Merkel. I can't make out that the guy on the bike is soon but he looks like a trendy liberal. The UFO could have something to do with space tech 

think less of the ufo and the symbolism of it. Mainly the bottom half of the man and then the top. notice the obvious difference.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

think less of the ufo and the symbolism of it. Mainly the bottom half of the man and then the top. notice the obvious difference.

Hmmm black jacket gray pants. Man inside a glass dome looking up. 

Wait a sec look at the bowl of food with the Chinese flag. What's that in the water of the map. I'm seeing something black... Ships maybe. 

Is that Einsteins brain?

4 minutes ago, Groove said:

Hmmm black jacket gray pants. Man inside a glass dome looking up. 

Wait a sec look at the bowl of food with the Chinese flag. What's that in the water of the map. I'm seeing something black... Ships maybe. 

Is that Einsteins brain?

The man in the upper half resembles obama i think. although i may be wrong. The top half is shaded very different from the bottom. the bottom is what people see. a suit. the top is hidden in plain sight. - Could mean that the guy inside is actually an alien in disguise.

and yes those are ships i spent 30 minutes making sure :D

17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The man in the upper half resembles obama i think. although i may be wrong. The top half is shaded very different from the bottom. the bottom is what people see. a suit. the top is hidden in plain sight. - Could mean that the guy inside is actually an alien in disguise.

and yes those are ships i spent 30 minutes making sure :D

It could be something else completely tho. Could be something like the things we see and the things they actually do. No that doesn't make sense. Appearances are deceiving. I donno that was juste quickly glancing. After I have a chance to really look it over I'll come back with more. 

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

thanks i did not realize i only had half.

Lots of ways to look at it now, with the whole image. It seems to be divided in half by the oriental tower in the top center, with a Swiss guard on one of the levels. Reference to the Vatican controlling both the left and right hidden hands?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.