Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

9 Million illegal aliens with green cards are being manipulated to vote democratic in 2016

5 posts in this topic

No, No, No. This is not the reason. There will be no election. I was told by my superiors in 2006 that the next POTUS would be the last. And its prophetic, as well. Just as Israel had 44 kings, so would Amerika. 

But you wont get that from fux news.

PP, no need to smear one news outlet. FOX is conservative-leaning, CNN leans left but is often objective, MSNBC is so far left that they dropped off the edge of the known world.

If there is another election, tptb will install their chosen puppet, Billary or Bush III.

Elections are for show. Voting booths are electronically "adjusted" to give the desired results. Maybe the new citizens will be the scapegoat for talking heads to blame for the next puppet regime.

But yes, my money is on BO as the last Prez, Francis ( Petrus Romanus) the last pope. We citizen-slaves have no say-so. What difference, at this point, does it make? 

PP, no need to smear one news outlet. FOX is conservative-leaning, CNN leans left but is often objective, MSNBC is so far left that they dropped off the edge of the known world.

If there is another election, tptb will install their chosen puppet, Billary or Bush III.

Elections are for show. Voting booths are electronically "adjusted" to give the desired results. Maybe the new citizens will be the scapegoat for talking heads to blame for the next puppet regime.

But yes, my money is on BO as the last Prez, Francis ( Petrus Romanus) the last pope. We citizen-slaves have no say-so. What difference, at this point, does it make? 

Im on the same page with you grav,  90% anyway. I think we have one more POTUS to go.  Then,  tshtf.  My opinion only though.  But your spot on when you say, 

What difference does it make now,  none,  as far as I can tell.  Were way past the point of no return. 

Im on the same page with you grav,  90% anyway. I think we have one more POTUS to go.  Then,  tshtf.  My opinion only though.  But your spot on when you say, 

What difference does it make now,  none,  as far as I can tell.  Were way past the point of no return. 

Actually, I was quoting Hillary. During the Benghazi hearing that was her response to a question. Military guys were begging to go in and rescue Americans. Denied.

Then we were told there wasn't time to send backup from oh, about a hundred miles away. Really? 9 - 10 hours of attack and US forces had to stand down.

So our embassy or whatever the black ops was, was there for gun running or other complicity with terrorists.

There is no USA. Nothing but the shadow government that tells its quislings how to screw their own countrymen. Even ambassadors are not safe. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.