Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

New Weaponized Term Emerges From San Bernardino Shooting – “Assault Clothing”

8 posts in this topic

:vb_wtf:New Weaponized Term Emerges From San Bernardino Shooting – “Assault Clothing”

By Reagan Wilson on December 3, 2015

The terms ‘assault weapon’, ‘high capacity clip/magazine’, and ‘cop killer bullets’ are all modern, ambiguous, invented terms for things that existed long before those terms did.

Now, we have a new term to add to the list of invented terms that is meant to frighten people and create a brand new set of assumptions – assault clothing.

I am not going to give up my camos ! 
1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, CSB said:

:vb_wtf:New Weaponized Term Emerges From San Bernardino Shooting – “Assault Clothing”

By Reagan Wilson on December 3, 2015

The terms ‘assault weapon’, ‘high capacity clip/magazine’, and ‘cop killer bullets’ are all modern, ambiguous, invented terms for things that existed long before those terms did.

Now, we have a new term to add to the list of invented terms that is meant to frighten people and create a brand new set of assumptions – assault clothing.

I am not going to give up my camos ! 

Sheesh, more freedoms under attack, choosing what we WEAR now to. Aaaagggh! I've got a great cheat. Being a serious wildlife photographer, GOT to be ninja to get close - all those big, roomy pockets, velcro-straps, just perfect for  holding lenses, flash gear! ;-) :ph34r:

"It would not surprise me to see a school or business locked down in the future due to someone calling police and making a report about a suspicious person in “assault clothing”.

Is the person wearing it an ass as well? You shall know them by their clothing?

5 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Sheesh, more freedoms under attack, choosing what we WEAR now to. Aaaagggh! I've got a great cheat. Being a serious wildlife photographer, GOT to be ninja to get close - all those big, roomy pockets, velcro-straps, just perfect for  holding lenses, flash gear! ;-) :ph34r:

I have tons of camo clothing . I wear it a lot . I never ever gave it a thought that one day I would be seen as a possible terrorist . I have even wear them to the bank, church and even a school . 

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

"It would not surprise me to see a school or business locked down in the future due to someone calling police and making a report about a suspicious person in “assault clothing”.

Is the person wearing it an ass as well? You shall know them by their clothing?

I know a lot of guys that wear camos I got to say they are not asses nor am I . Now if there is a badge involved I would be willing to bet they are a ass .

Turbans come to my mind when it comes to . You shall know them by their clothing?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

I have tons of camo clothing . I wear it a lot . I never ever gave it a thought that one day I would be seen as a possible terrorist . I have even wear them to the bank, church and even a school . 

I know a lot of guys that wear camos I got to say they are not asses nor am I . Now if there is a badge involved I would be willing to bet they are a ass .

Turbans come to my mind when it comes to . You shall know them by their clothing?

Yeah! With all the muslim insanity, I see people in camo, think "Shew, I'm not alone, some others who might be good in a fight, willing to stand up against the hordes and their enablers! :yourock:

Edited by BlueHawK

Thought I heard them say that yesterday a few times. Seriously wtf is assault clothing. Guessing now anytime anyone wears black someone gonna call the cops. Oh well I'm currently wearing a "tacticool" jacket and a concealed weapon or three. Hehe. I'm sorry but be with my job I refuse to go out completely unarmmed. I'm either going to have my knife, my tactical pen or my little 380 pistol or a combo of all three. Guess I'm a suspicious person now. 

Assault Clothing? Go into any bar on a Friday night and you will find all sorts of woman in skimpy assault clothing. Isn't that a rapist defense? She was asking for it by the way she was dressed?

I'm sticking with the term, Tactical Gear.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Assault Clothing? Go into any bar on a Friday night and you will find all sorts of woman in skimpy assault clothing. Isn't that a rapist defense? She was asking for it by the way she was dressed?

I'm sticking with the term, Tactical Gear.

I know of a place where (no they are not prostituting for money) they just wear bra and panties often out and about at night at bars. What is your take on this?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.