Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Automated Police Tracking System Will Notify Your Wife if You Drive Past a Prostitute

7 posts in this topic

Automated Police Tracking System Will Notify Your Wife if You Drive Past a Prostitute

Tell me this isn't crazy

The Los Angeles City Council is considering a controversial plan that would involve tracking license plates and automatically issuing letters to the homes of ‘Johns’ suspected of visiting sex workers. While privacy advocates are criticizing the plan as an unconstitutional breach of civil liberties, others say such measures are necessary to reduce street prostitution.

Read the whole post here : http://www.thedailysheeple.com/automated-police-tracking-system-will-notify-your-wife-if-you-drive-past-a-prostitute_122015

This sounds like that every vehicle that travels through will get a letter . Tax dollars at work to make a better world for you !   

I wounder if this little smiley cheerleader is a hooker I kinda have a thang for her . :cheer:

Yeah, that'll really work with some guy driving to work past a bunch of prostitutes... say

maybe 50 of them on any well known area where they solicit. Funny shit.

I wonder if that will also apply if and when my wife drives past them? Who will be notified?

Will they notify me, or will they notify my wife that she just drove past 50 prostitutes?

Your tax dollars hard at work!

Lol.

theres a way to deal with this.

using two cheap lasers. one is a visible red laser sighted in with an infrared laser. aimed at the camera. ir lasers are deadly to the ccd sensors.

its an old trick intended for a nosy neighbor that has cameras pointed at your bedroom window.

i googled for it and its nowhere to be found so far, ill keep looking

Don't worry too much though with all the politicians sex scandals, they themselves will never pass this bill... ROFL.

9 minutes ago, Radio said:

theres a way to deal with this.

using two cheap lasers. one is a visible red laser sighted in with an infrared laser. aimed at the camera. ir lasers are deadly to the ccd sensors.

its an old trick intended for a nosy neighbor that has cameras pointed at your bedroom window.

i googled for it and its nowhere to be found so far, ill keep looking

I have heard of this before . Thanks for reminding me . I need to do more research . It's now on my to do list !

My question is how do they know who is a prostitute and who isn't?These days the prostitutes (for the most part) are not standing on street corners but working from home say in motels, apartments, hotels, etc. 

Sounds like a nice Liberal way to destroy the businesses in the areas deemed "prostitution zones".

Who is going to want to go to the corner store if they have to pass a prostitute to do it?

Yet another bad idea from California.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.