Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Huge: Monsanto Going to Trial for Crimes Against Humanity

8 posts in this topic

Huge: Monsanto Going to Trial for Crimes Against Humanity

Christina Sarich
Prison Planet.com
December 4, 2015

If you’ve been waiting to finally see Monsanto – one of the most hated companies in the world – to pay for its ecocide, knowing harm of human life, and devastation of our pollinators, then you won’t have to wait much longer. Several activist groups joined by food and farming experts are suing Monsanto for their crimes against humanity.

Read the whole post here : http://www.prisonplanet.com/huge-monsanto-going-to-trial-for-crimes-against-humanity.html

:bananawohoo::bananawohoo::bananalove::VrDH8pQ::VrDH8pQ::cheer:

Edited by CSB

Well seeing how the bad guys are still running the British style court systems here, I'm sure this will all turn out well for the people, lol.   I won't hold my breath that Monsanto will get shut down, which is exactly what would happen if this kangaroo court BS system was legit.   Also any politicians who green lighted them to do these crimes against humanity would also be implicated, which will not be happening as long as TPTB run the courts.

ROFL, yeah right! I'm sure they'll get their asses handed to them... lol. Do you know just what'll happen? The courts will slap them with a frivolous one million dollar chump change fine, and they'll walk away as they always do. That's what happens when you've got all the judges in your pocket. This whole thing is just a waste of everyone's time. All the lawyers on both sides will only showboat for publicity with such a high profile case as this, and afterwards, they'll all go out to dinner to celebrate the success of the con.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

17 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

ROFL, yeah right! I'm sure they'll get their asses handed to them... lol. Do you know just what'll happen? The courts will slap them with a frivolous one million dollar chump change fine, and they'll walk away as they always do. That's what happens when you've got all the judges in your pocket. This whole thing is just a waste of everyone's time. All the lawyers on both sides will only showboat for publicity with such a high profile case as this, and afterwards, they'll all go out to dinner to celebrate the success of the con.

Well what you say may be true . But please don't burst my bubble . I just want to have high hopes :banana:

1 minute ago, CSB said:

Well what you say may be true . But please don't burst my bubble . I just want to have high hopes :banana:

Hope is good... lol.

1 person likes this

CSB, I hope your bubble stays unburst.

But I look at the world and the hypnotized zombies who want an easy fix for all their troubles. And all I see is arrant and willful disregard for the greater good. I fight the fight, in private and in public. A handful of people take my message to heart. Quit spraying pesticides. Quit using cypress mulch. Quit manicuring your useless lawns for the sake of neatness.

My native bee population was abysmal this year. Insects around the world are declining dramatically. People HATE bugs. Hell, I put on oven mitts to capture wasps that come into my house. Catch and release. Asian Beetles that come into my home in winter, not! They are wiping out our native ladybugs.

What diff does it make? It makes all the diff, that's what. We're killing the best things we have -- our water, flora, fauna, wetlands, and all the intricate relationships that are essential for Nature to survive. 

The reset is not far off. Once again, we have failed. We love our devices and tv and sports and other NWO distractions. We never learn. Monsatan will find a new way for us to spoil our nest. :unsure:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.