Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

National Immigration Safety and Quality Board vs. the Farook Family

4 posts in this topic

National Immigration Safety and Quality Board vs. the Farook Family

Posted December 3 2015

An idée fixe of mine is that there should be an independent National Immigration Safety and Quality Board to investigate spectacularly screwed-ups results of the immigration process and issue advisories on how the system can be reformed to let in only better quality people. There are 7 billion foreigners in the world, hundreds of millions of whom would like to move to America, so there’s no good reason why America should have policies that let in so many crummy people like the Farook Family.

Read the whole post here : http://www.unz.com/isteve/national-immigration-safety-and-quality-board-v-the-farook-family/#pq=muCECP

Simpler and cheaper: Don't let anybody in. Expel everyone who doesn't affirm loyalty to the constitution, starting with all three branches of government.

7 hours ago, Challenger said:

Simpler and cheaper: Don't let anybody in. Expel everyone who doesn't affirm loyalty to the constitution, starting with all three branches of government.

I must add "first" to this as they swear oath first to Israel, then second to the US. I've seen numerous articles in the past on this so it must be pointed out.

7 hours ago, Challenger said:

and here we go... Whoops! Haji Wife “Pledged Allegiance to Islamic State

I am simply shocked by these revelations.

I thought it was workplace violence.

How could someone from the religion of peace pledge allegiance to ISIS which is not really Moslem but a perversion of the teachings of the Prophet Allah Akber who was actually peaceful in his dealings?
Washington Post:

One of the two people involved in the San Bernardino attack that killed 14 people pledged allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State, the clearest indication yet that this was an act of terrorism, according to two law enforcement officials.

The officials said Tashfeen Malik, 27, the Pakistani wife of the other shooter, made the statement on a Facebook page. It’s not immediately clear when she posted the declaration referring to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the emir of the self-proclaimed Islamic State, the terrorist group that says it has established a caliphate in Syria and Iraq.

The two attackers sought to cover their tracks by damaging some personal electronic devices, a senior U.S. law enforcement official said Friday as investigators struggled to learn what prompted the rampage that claimed 14 lives.

The FBI is still trying to determine when the devices were smashed and has not concluded if they were damaged before the shooting or during the hours between the massacre in San Bernardino and the shootout with police later that same day that killed both attackers.

Police have identified the shooters as Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, a county health worker born in Chicago, and Malik, who was in the United States on a visa.

cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.