Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Guns Are Flying Off the Shelves

3 posts in this topic

Guns Are Flying Off the Shelves

Posted December 3 2015

According to the FBI, last week’s Black Friday sales smashed all one-day records for background checks. According to the Left, something has to be done about it.

Not only did Black Friday this year smash records, but background checks from gun sales from May, June, July, August, September, and October were all record-breaking as well.

Read the whole post here : http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/jen-kuznicki/guns-are-flying-shelves

I don't think most people are surprised by any of this with all the immigration, ISIL and ISIS worries these days.

i think ppl that are buying all these guns need to consider loading/casting supplies, and stocking up on that too.

in case ammo becomes unavailable, and also to save money.

plus one that can cast and load customised orders for ppl, can barter for anything in an underground market.

and its very easy, i was doing it when i was fourteen to earn my allowance. (40+ yrs ago)

Edited by Radio
add

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.