Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Redlistvet

Crickets

31 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Chirp, chirp, chirp. 

I guess silence is golden.  

In this case, the silence is deafening.

I'm a curious little cricket.

What say ye?

2 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

No, voicing of a frustration. But trying to be polite with out being a full dick.

Its ok to yell like a mother fucker over here in off-topic. lol.

It's like that movie aliens, and where they comment, "In space, no one can hear you scream."

Nah, "Game over man, game over".  

This place is the real first forum that I've actually followed and participated in. So don't know the protocols that are involved,

but when I see a blatantly obvious troll/shill/fuckhead, I just want to blast the shit out of them. Especially when they won't defend or explain there comments. I know waste of time.

But.....

6 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

This place is the real first forum that I've actually followed and participated in. So don't know the protocols that are involved,

but when I see a blatantly obvious troll/shill/fuckhead, I just want to blast the shit out of them. Especially when they won't defend or explain there comments. I know waste of time.

But.....

Yes, there are a few individuals who post nothing but blatant genocide, including using every derogatory name in the book, while nobody else can even say "the N word" or refer to muslims using derogatory words. There are also individuals who openly and admittedly troll threads, yet because of not technically violating TOS, they are allowed to continue. But in spite of these clear violations of "the spirit of the law", the board is as peaceful a place as any, especially given that it's a conspiracy board. If I spoke freely, I'd be dismissed in a heartbeat. So if I want to stay, I must be very, very careful, which over time can become quite irritating, since certain others seem to be able to post so freely. Oh well. :1XqXnoz:

7 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Yes, there are a few individuals who post nothing but blatant genocide, including using every derogatory name in the book, while nobody else can even say "the N word" or refer to muslims using derogatory words. There are also individuals who openly and admittedly troll threads, yet because of not technically violating TOS, they are allowed to continue. But in spite of these clear violations of "the spirit of the law", the board is as peaceful a place as any, especially given that it's a conspiracy board. If I spoke freely, I'd be dismissed in a heartbeat. So if I want to stay, I must be very, very careful, which over time can become quite irritating, since certain others seem to be able to post so freely. Oh well. :1XqXnoz:

Lol, so true, by cooler heads prevail.

2 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

But.....

You can "ignore" the person if their posts/threads bother you too much. (Mouse over their name above their avatar and click "ignore user")

I would suggest sending a PM to Shep (or any of the Staff) if you think the person's posts/threads violate the forum guidelines (or you can simply report the post).
http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/guidelines/

14 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

You can "ignore" the person if their posts/threads bother you too much. (Mouse over their name above their avatar and click "ignore user")

I would suggest sending a PM to Shep (or any of the Staff) if you think the person's posts/threads violate the forum guidelines (or you can simply report the post).
http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/guidelines/

Yes, but as you know, reporting people can get a person labeled as a whiner, or as a hypocrite if the person reporting is reported by someone else. And within the past week, when I reported someone for using an ethnic slur, nothing happened and the post still stands.

30 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Yes, but as you know, reporting people can get a person labeled as a whiner, or as a hypocrite if the person reporting is reported by someone else. And within the past week, when I reported someone for using an ethnic slur, nothing happened and the post still stands.

As far as I am aware, the only people who will know who reported anything, is the Staff. (Correct me if I am wrong, Shep)
Unless of course, they write a post stating that they reported a post. In which case, yeah the member reported (and others) will likely call them whiners, snitches, trolls, hypocrites, and the list goes on and on. (Since the derogatory name calling is also a violation of the forum rules, you can report those too) 

I didn't see the one you mentioned at the time it was reported, but it would likely fall on the acceptable side of the rules if nothing was done about it. However, I will take a look in case something slipped through the cracks.

11 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

As far as I am aware, the only people who will know who reported anything, is the Staff. (Correct me if I am wrong, Shep)
Unless of course, they write a post stating that they reported a post. In which case, yeah the member reported (and others) will likely call them whiners, snitches, trolls, hypocrites, and the list goes on and on. (Since the derogatory name calling is also a violation of the forum rules, you can report those too) 

I didn't see the one you mentioned at the time it was reported, but it would likely fall on the acceptable side of the rules if nothing was done about it. However, I will take a look in case something slipped through the cracks.

Do a forum search on the word *read it, removed* (w/o the spaces) and see who keeps posting that.

Edited by RabidWolf
removed info to keep this from being a callout post PM would have been better.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.